When I grow up

Wat up NTers, when i was small i wanted to be a fire fighter, always was so intrigued by them. I even put out a few ones back then, but they were all ones that started, so maybe it wasn't my calling. I'm currently a engineer now at this oil storage company wit no passion for my job. I'm just wondering what you guys wanted to be when you grew up, and what you are now or aspiring to be.

I always wanted to be a dentist or a Black Belt Karate Master as a kid
laugh.gif

I'm currently a HR Assistant at a Health Center with ambitions of being a HR Manager/ VP of HR one day

always wanted to be in a band when i was little.....never touched an instrument in my life
laugh.gif

then i started playing basketball, wanted to be in the NBA, stopped playing after freshman year of HS
laugh.gif

and now i have no idea what the hell i wanna do
happy.gif

I always wanted to be the emperor of Mars but i havent bought a rocket ship yet.

Any niketalkers wanna fly me up i know some of you ballin dudes got a couple space ships.

i wanted to either be an archaeologist or a paleontologist. i friggin loved dinosaurs
pimp.gif

had no idea how broad either subject area was when i was in grade 1 though. thought they solely dealt w/ dinos
laugh.gif

I wanted to play basketball in the NBA when I was like 10 and become the first Vietnamese ever to do so
happy.gif
...but too bad I haven't gotten taller since
laugh.gif

I wanna get a taste of fame......

When I was younger I wanted to be a fire fighter or something like that

i thought i'd be like some celebrity or artist of some sort.

im currently in education....

When I was young, I wanted to be a Dermatologist or a fire fighter. Now I'm pursuing a career in Nursing. I want to work in the ICU at a hospital one day and change lives. I genuinely want to help people in need, especially the ill.

really didnt want to be anything when i was little.....i just knew at a young age that i wanted

- a
pimp.gif
girlfriend

- and go to University of Florida....(my favorite school)

so as far as making that happen well i havent had a girl in years

and im probably going to UCF because im not going to do the community college+ transfer route
laugh.gif

Always wanted to be a fire fighter and still do. I'm currently going to school as a backup and I'm waiting for the fire fighter test to come.

When I was a kid, it was to be a cop or an architect.

I'm studying towards becoming a Consultant Quantity Surveyor, so I'll be working in with Architects
pimp.gif

I've always simply wanted to be happy with life, and have that take me whenever in life.

My dream job was being a NFL player. But in HS I lost passion for the sport.

I'm actually closer to becoming a professional rugby player,
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom