WHEN I WALK BY EVEN SMELL LIKE MONEY!!!! DOPE-BOY CLEAN NOT A DAMN STAIN ON ME!!!!

Joined Jan 7, 2009
you gotta get the joint with gucci on it

im gucci mane la flare but you can call me ching ching that's just my money machine

Joined Apr 18, 2008
THEY PLAYED THIS +!@ LAST NIGHT!!!!

I was giggin' and hit 'em wit' my dougie too....
But yea, this was one of the FIRST d-town songs I liked when I first landed.

I keep that thang on me--AIN'T GOTTA USE IT, MEAN KNUCKLE GAME ON ME
I don't want cha girl pimpin' she just all on me
VVS STONES NOT A DAMN ONE PHONY!

his whole first verse is a quotable....and have u heard the version wit' gucci? Then the other version wit' Slim Thugga? That would be the ultimateremix to the song....for real.

Joined Oct 1, 2008
this song is mad old but fire. me and my boys had tuck come chill with us at club cirque and club 2505 a while back,dude is a calm and relaxed person.

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

his whole first verse is a quotable....and have u heard the version wit' gucci? Then the other version wit' Slim Thugga? That would be the ultimate remix to the song....for real.
Yes ma'am.

On all three counts.

I was giggin' and hit 'em wit' my dougie too....

Ruck13

formerly killa kyleon
Joined Nov 26, 2007
StaXX wrote: [hr][/hr] I miss those DSR days. If you're from Dallas..you already know.

Not from Tex but...already

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote: [hr][/hr] he need to drop some new material---EARLY
Agreed...Haven't heard nothing from Tuck in a min
..but I'm not even down south anymore so I was mad late hearing this..

Joined Feb 21, 2005
My roomate is from Dallas, so when I through on the song after seeing the thread was telling me this used to tear up the club. I don't understand y'allcountry bamma's though.

Joined Jan 23, 2007
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Def. bit off that Cool Kids joint (Oscar I think)

But
You trippin, they dropped that Oscar the Grouch track waaaay after Not A Stain On Me dropped.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now