When I'm a Dad... I'm gonna name my kid... - vol creative vs traditional

62176.jpg

Judah...

lion_01ah_420x315.jpg

...Jhana.

Spoiler [+]
I'ma go left and give one of my kids a thug name though - maybe "Maurice" or "Miami" - personally I don't know anyone named "Maurice" with a clean record, and any person named after a city is bout that life.

Maurice? #%$%@ that aint thug...
laugh.gif
... my daughter would be cutting in front of Maurice daily in the lunch line and daring him to tell.

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

laugh.gif
... my daughter would be cutting in front of Maurice daily in the lunch line and daring him to tell.

roll.gif

C'mon man you're bout to get me fired
laugh.gif

Maurice? %%#%* that aint thug...
laugh.gif

%%%+* yo' name...never mind. Ima leave Ryanne's pop alone.

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif

I ever told you I'm pro-fixed-marriage?  

laugh.gif
the most thugged out $##!*% i know got biblical, feminine or proper %!# names tho

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

You might want to look up what a "bear" is for guys who play for the other team.

And I hate when people take normal names and spell them like they reached into a bag of scrabble tiles. I met a chick once named Amy. I was putting her number into my phone and she said I spelled her name wrong. She said she spells it Aaymie. I
indifferent.gif
her and left.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor girl it wasn't even her fault... hahahahaha

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
the most thugged out $##!*% i know got biblical, feminine or proper %!# names tho
I wan just messing with my dude. Name's don't make you any more tough or soft. Unless your name is Ray. That usually means you've killed people. I got a friend whose  name is Ray...and about a dozen people that...yeah...never mind. Don't !!$# with people name Ray. They won't find you
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I can dig it...you have NO idea how glad I was to get a boy. I mean, I didn't really want either...but...fam.

Originally Posted by PRIME

This dude is so savage
laugh.gif

More witty than savage

426904_2960174015387_1592657154_2634166_1467329364_n.jpg

When he stops putting book stickers on his baby and waving him around for sales, I'll stop calling the little dude a F.U.C.K-er. What? I be ********-ing all the time. It's not an insult
laugh.gif

There's this guy at my Work named tornado and his brother is hurricane. No joke lol

Some of the names in this thread. Yall lucky you arent having kids back when  I grew up. They would be coming home talking about they got beat up or talked about daily. Some of yall need to think about what you are setting your kids up for. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
I can dig it...you have NO idea how glad I was to get a boy. I mean, I didn't really want either...but...fam.
Hey, the hell did you name your lil lol WORD?!-er anyway? 

I named my kid "Deion"(it means "of Zeus" or "Primetime") and his mom contributed "Xavier" (which is not a reference to X-Men unless I'm telling the story). It forms the initials "DX", and I thought that was pretty cool. (and if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya...) I think it's a good mix of creative and traditional...he won't be one of 4 kids in class with his name and will be able to get hired easily someday.

For a girl, we're looking at "Jessica"...her idea, but whatever.

In a semi-related story, heard tell today of a kindergartener named "Jihad"...I'm sure that will benefit him as he grows up here in America.

...but yeah. The baby pimping ain't stopping anytime soon either...he can't get a job making kicks in this country, so it's another way to offset his cost.
laugh.gif

Definitely 'preciate the free plug tho
pimp.gif

...or Primetime.... this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I AM NOT even mad, bro
laugh.gif
... Star power.

pimp.gif
...what can I say...didn't really like "Troy", everybody is named "Michael" and "Emmitt" sounds like a dude who walks around the backwoods nekkid under his overalls. Once I found out what "Deion" really meant, I had to.

Back
Top Bottom