When is it ever ok to hit a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always hear people say "it's never ok to hit a woman", but lets be serious and think on a realistic level.
There is always some kinda limit where a guy has to draw the line and put a woman in her place... I would never want to go to the extent of doin what ChrisBrown did, and "fight" her or straight up make her face look like she's been beat up by a monkey.

I just want to know the honest truth from the masses (males & females response) . What kinda situations would you consider excusable to lay hands on awoman?

Never? They're the inferior species of our generation. Female roots are tied to over exaggerated emotions and love having attention tendencies.
nerd.gif

-flame suit on-

With how I was raised, it's not for me.

BUT

If it does come down to the situation though the female could yell as loud as she wants and make a scene but soon as a female takes advantage of the fact thatI wont put hands on her, meanin a slap/swing...I'ma be obligated to put her back in check, whether its a hard ##! shake or a quick shove to the ground. I've seen a female get knocked out by a dude and that's somethin I wasnt tryna see so I do what I can to not get myself in a situation to escalate tothat.

well if one day she dissapears with my credit cards, my money, my passport, my birth certificate, SS Card, my car keys, my clothes ETC..

thats my word if i found her on the streets smh.

I would never hit a woman, nor would I let any situation escalate to the point where i'd consider using physical force.

Sorry fam, I haven't seen this particular topic... all I've seen were Chris Brown & Rihanna topics.

I would hate to have to live with myself for hitting a woman, but I'll damn sure choke lift the hell outta one for a good 2 seconds.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

If she burns the roast.
laugh.gif

but seriously if she has the balls to swing AND connect im punching her in her chest...if she still wants to go after her shoulders give me a round ofapplause...all bets are off she had her warning shot
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If she has a gun to your had ready to blow. Best believe I'm going to town
Make that any weapon or in the case of CB and Ri, if she gives you a nasty rash or itch. also, if shes starting to knock you out, im not saying tohit her back, just wrap that #@^& up and put her on the floor.
like dude above said, I wouldn't let get to that point though.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

If she burns the roast.
laugh.gif

but seriously if she has the balls to swing AND connect im punching her in her chest...if she still wants to go after her shoulders give me a round of applause...all bets are off she had her warning shot
grin.gif
yea i guess....my girl (which i love
smh.gif
...but i do lol)....basically flipped out and hit me a bunch of times and even then i couldnt drop her#**...i just pushed her back n told her to chill.....now if it was a random broad the results would've been different

If she swings a fist and legs at me, she getting a bear hug to calm her down. But you Better believe if a female ever were to come at me with a knife, bat inhand, or any other lethal object she catching a swift jab or two.

If you or a loved one's life is in danger, I say go for it.
I say it's sexist to say never hit a woman. Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

For example.. if a crazy psycho lady tries to snatch your child at a park, would you not knock her the eff out? No one's going to fault you for defendingyour own.

I would hit a female if she had a weapon or if I felt my life was in danger. If she jus punch me or whatever ill just push her away from me n walk off.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Never? They're the inferior species of our generation. Female roots are tied to over exaggerated emotions and love having attention tendencies.
nerd.gif

-flame suit on-
I don't know about yours, but my mom is inferior to NOBODY, get lost withthat B.S.
But yeah it would take a lot for me to really hit a female, because I were to hit a woman I'm not going to do no weak fake slap/semi face mush, I'mpunch her directly in the middle of her face with all my strength, try and crunch her nose or something. So maybe if she tried to kill me or something, or washarming my loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom