When is it legal to strike another person? vol: America's most sacred asset goes crazy on black dude

She spit on dude, which is battery.

NT legal famb.

When is it legally ok to steal off on someone?

white people in 2016 smh

she deserves the hands...

trump supporters are the worst

Last edited:
Good thing he didnt put his hands on her. If he did, he would have gotten all blame.

This is a shame though :smh:

Last edited:
Why didn't the other guy in the fitted to her left didn't do anything?

He prolly getting ****ed :smh:

white people in 2016 smh

she deserves the hands...
trump supporters are the worst

come on, famb... Can't make sweeping general statements like that.

Good thing he didnt put his hands on her. If he did, he would have gotten all blame.

This is a shame though :smh:

But when CAN someone put the hands on someone else?

And to narrow it down... What could that woman have done and he hit her w/ the Mike Tyson left to where a generally reasonably person would say

"she deserved that."

And to narrow it down... What could that woman have done and he hit her w/ the Mike Tyson left to where a generally reasonably person would say

"she deserved that."

When she starts swinging, I start swinging. However in our society a man will always take that L when it comes to laying a ***** out no matter what race she is

Black Twitter will have her fired

You always have the right to hit but hitting is not always the right thing to do

Last edited:
His wife should have beat her ***

Also how did that girl and guy standing next to the racist just let that **** slide?

When she starts swinging, I start swinging. However in our society a man will always take that L when it comes to laying a ***** out no matter what race she is

No doubt...

Let me rephrase though...

When, IN THE EYES OF THE LAW... Can he punch the **** out of her and walk free.

Her friend looked pretty good though. Wouldn't mind an IG link if I could..

But seriously, how do you end up arguing with a drunk white girl at an outdoor margarita festival on a summer day? Sometimes people bring that **** on themselves. I can't think of any scenario where I would end up wasting energy on such an imbecile. Look at all that open grass and music playing... it's a bad look for both parties to engage in that sort of verbal warfare. Even if she just came out of nowhere hurling racial slurs, laugh her off.

Dusty bird 
sick.gif
 I was just waiting on someone to blind side sleep her when she re-imphasized the er for a 3rd time.... she low key look like the type that'd get rocked and ppl wouldn't stop to help.

Last edited:
if a girl EVER fix her face to spit on me...BWOY!!!!!! im spittin in that dusty *** mouth wit the emphatic flem blast from hell

In terms of legality, it would probably have to make its way to a life-or-death situation.  The girl would have to have a deadly weapon for the courts to justify it.

From a moral standpoint, I would have loved to have seen her get her clocks cleaned.

Props to the dude for keeping his cool.  Really hoping this video goes viral and ***** up this girl's life.  

It's legal when you don't get caught.

I would of beat the breaks off that ***** and haul ***.

i slapped a white girl when i was in my early 20's. she took my hat off my head kind of slapped me with it and dropped it on the floor at a club 
sick.gif

no hesitation i cocked back and smacked her on the side of the head harder then i have ever smacked someone in my life.

none of this was racially motivated though tequila was def involved. 

she kept it real though and just went about her business. she knew she deserved it. 

Her friend looked pretty good though. Wouldn't mind an IG link if I could..

But seriously, how do you end up arguing with a drunk white girl at an outdoor margarita festival on a summer day? Sometimes people bring that **** on themselves. I can't think of any scenario where I would end up wasting energy on such an imbecile. Look at all that open grass and music playing... it's a bad look for both parties to engage in that sort of verbal warfare. Even if she just came out of nowhere hurling racial slurs, laugh her off.

I agree with you. She's clearly a person of low intelligence. But based on the footage, we have no idea of what preceded that situation. Not that I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.

i slapped a white girl when i was in my early 20's. she took my hat off my head kind of slapped me with it and dropped it on the floor at a club :x
no hesitation i cocked back and smacked her on the side of the head harder then i have ever smacked someone in my life.

she kept it real though and just went about her business. she knew she deserved it. 

You lucked out. All it would have taken is for her to make a scene and one person say you hit her and you're getting the cuffs.

i slapped a white girl when i was in my early 20's. she took my hat off my head kind of slapped me with it and dropped it on the floor at a club :x

See but that couldn't happen today with cell phone quality. As soon as she started to mess with you someone would have had their camera phone out or someone would have already been snap chatting. They would have found you. I'm glad the mistakes of my youth weren't on social media.

"she deserved that."

Would a punch to her vagina garner less hate? Any kind of strikes to the head or face look the worst but for some reason I think a punch to the vagina would get a pass.

giphy.gif

xmszks3-gif.71907

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom