when is the next friends and family sale

when is the next friends and family sale i think last year they had one at the beginning of the year january 11 through the 13th or something like that anyemployees or anybody have any idea

indifferent.gif

i know they just had one but i know last year they had one in january do they always have them around the same time every year

im referring to the footlocker champs footaction friends and family sale id like it if people who are employed by them could respond instead of peasants likekobe

Originally Posted by scf2009

im referring to the footlocker champs footaction friends and family sale id like it if people who are employed by them could respond instead of peasants like kobe

Lemme break down your fails

1. You hollered at a 15 y.o kid named Geronimo
indifferent.gif

2. You shop at footlocker,champs and footaction.
indifferent.gif

3. You're calling us broke when you want discounts
indifferent.gif

4. You didnt even specify which store
indifferent.gif

5. Your name is scf20009
indifferent.gif

let me break down yours your worried about the next person you got the name wrong i didnt even address you but you wanna stick up for your boyfriend dont makeme son you any further boy

let me break down yours your worried about the next person you got the name wrong i didnt even address you but you wanna stick up for your boyfriend dont make me son you any further boy

6. Failure to use sentences
indifferent.gif

7. You still want to holla at a guy.
indifferent.gif

8. You can't "son" me, son
indifferent.gif

9. Boy? I'm a man, that has a career that nets in more in one year than you would ever see in a lifetime of shopping at footlocker.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

you also have a picture of a guy on your profile smiling which could mean any number of things one being that you are a raging homosexual matter of fact id putmoney on it

good for you if you do have a good job im happy for u although the fact that you use it to brag makes me question how serious u are since we are on theinternet u can make anything up and say you are whoever u wanna be which im sure u do since your reality is much different you simply should have neverresponded if u didnt have anything nice to say why come in and add your two cents you dont know me i dont know you nor do i care to so please stop trying toamuse yourself because thats all you are doing is amusing yourself at the end of the day be happy with who you are and stop trying to respond to things that uhave no business responding to keep my name out of your mouth and everything will be good

yeah that would be a funny except for the fact that he could never verify that so im glad some of you find it funny that he can spew anything out of his mouthfact of the matter is a person with lots of money wouldnt have to brag and use that as an insult the way he talks says he is ignorant so apparently money cantbuy class i hope he finds a higher purpose than just money also cause some people live for more than that find some real meaning funny how just asking a simplequestion brings about so many haters and people making assumptions

i think he owes me an apology im that classy i will let him apologize for trying to think he is better than someone and making comments if u feel that way coolbut feeling the need to talk about yourself suggests you have some self hate inside have u been molested as a child is that what it is are you a trust fundbaby did your girl cheat on you with the mail man come on confess do you have a crush on the person who made a comment before u that i addressed nows the timeto let it all out

whose bragging?

I'm just stating facts, you called us peasants, and I got offended because once I was a peasant but now Im not
pimp.gif

i think he owes me an apology im that classy i will let him apologize for trying to think he is better than someone and making comments if u feel that way cool but feeling the need to talk about yourself suggests you have some self hate inside have u been molested as a child is that what it is are you a trust fund baby did your girl cheat on you with the mail man come on confess do you have a crush on the person who made a comment before u that i addressed nows the time to let it all out
Wait, what?

roll.gif

wrong in many ways i didnt call u anything u didnt respond before that did u secondly u are bragging on the internet mostly to people who u dont know and willnever meet u so who cares what u have or dont have secondly how can u make such a statement not knowing what i have or dont have you are making way too manyassumptions and i think its good that we are talking about this on a message board otherwise the result wouldnt be a positive one for u

can u read why do i have to explain to u what is right there on the screen take your time to sound out all of the big words i know its tough but someone with ajob such as yours should be able to figure it out by the way what is it that u do what job do u have

I can't even figure out what you're saying, how the hell am I going to tie those things together.

Dude just admit it, I'm awesome

I live across from central park.
I work for googs.
I don't pay for my movies
I don't need sneakers to get "shawties"

g2g though, channukah time.

Wow, this is pretty pathetic I'm glad I clicked on this thread and that I'm responding but I don't know why some people don't know how to useperiods or differentiate between you're and your I guess it's the English teacher in me (pause) I just think it's really not that hard to do andyou should do it the end.

that guy is in denial any people who are going something productive to this conversation respond with an actual answer to the question instead of trying tocome up with funny insults he must not have kids or a family with that huge ego how about some humility count your blessings buddy all of that can be takenaway from you at any moment maybe when tragedy strikes you will actually find your purpose and true calling you just said you work for somebody thats nothingto brag about if you wanna brag about something why dont u find a way to have people work for you living across from central park is very overrated in myopinion wow you dont pay for movies thats a big deal and your celebrating a jewish holiday im not gonna touch that one later everyone thanks for not simplyanswering the question

Back
Top Bottom