When It All Falls Apart

I wanted to put something out there for yall. What I'm about to say has been inspired by some recent adversity that I have been experiencing. When everything around you falls apart.. after the dust and the debris has settled if there is anyone still standing by your side. Cherish them and be grateful. Rather it be The Most High.. Good friends and family or your significant other let them know that they are loved and appreciated. Never take any of them for granted.. Peace

SoK
eek.gif

Haven't seen you post in ages...

Good advice.

Bruh, where you been?! You used to be one of the dopest posters... I havnt realized how stuff around here changed...

I went through hell too and when the lights came back, most of the people I thought were friends disappeared like cockroaches.  I cherish my family and the few who stayed with me.  I definitely feel where you're coming from.

yea its been a minute since i seen you round...whats good?

man, i look at life as you gotta choice. you can F!!! up F!!! up, F!!! up, but the fact that you are still here, means you have an opportunity to do things differently. even the things outside of your control (which i assume youre talking about) that fact that you are still here, grants you the chance to make a change for the better.

Having someone there to help you in your journey is even better...

I agree with you, without my closest family.. i'd be a mess right now. Too bad there's no one else around, but i'll take what I have right now.

Bruh, where you been?! You used to be one of the dopest posters... I havnt realized how stuff around here changed...

Peace much respect.. I been walking my path to the least.. How u coming along?

man, i look at life as you gotta choice. you can F!!! up F!!! up, F!!! up, but the fact that you are still here, means you have an opportunity to do things differently. even the things outside of your control (which i assume youre talking about) that fact that you are still here, grants you the chance to make a change for the better.

Having someone there to help you in your journey is even better...

Sound and Solid... Words to live by foreal

I went through hell too and when the lights came back, most of the people I thought were friends disappeared like cockroaches.

Sometimes we dont know what position ultimately others will take.. In the grand scheme everyone has they're own part to play. Thats why its vital to remain vigilant at all times no matter how the situation may concludes. Never let ya chin and ya chest touch in public.. keep ya back straight and ya head to the sky.. and keep on!

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

I know man i stay low key how u been

I've been good man, just livin' life. What's been goin on with you? You come back, and make a heavy hearted post like this out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom