When it comes down to video games, what's the hardest boss that you ever came across?

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Final Fantasy XIII
I never beat it because the boss battles were so $!%$$+# one sided.
I always had to switch my strategy and **#! up my perfect classes.
It frustrated me to the point where I just traded it in, I was still on disc 3
ohwell.gif

lol wow.  13 was one of the easiest FF game.  Did you play 12?  Now that was frustrating I never finished that. 

12 was dope
pimp.gif

Playing straight through was easy but the ranks and summons were
sick.gif

Emerald and Ruby Weapon
Omega Weapon in FFVIII
Onslaught from Marvel vs Capcom
Bison from the Street Fighter II

Emerald and Ruby Weapon
Omega Weapon in FFVIII
Onslaught from Marvel vs Capcom
Bison from the Street Fighter II

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by hotshots24

TickTock.jpg
could never beat this guy 
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.
I didn't know you had to race him, I never finished it yet....might pull out the N64

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by hotshots24

TickTock.jpg
could never beat this guy 
laugh.gif
If that is from Diddy Kong, that is one of the more underrated games on N64. People wrote it off as a Mario Kart clone but I actually didn't like MK64. I loved that game and I did beat TT.
I didn't know you had to race him, I never finished it yet....might pull out the N64

If you had any boss battle trouble in any FF game that wasnt a non-optional boss it means that you were under-leveled when you got to them.

Simple level grinding in the area before the boss to the point where it would become hard to continue leveling up(not enough EXP being gained anymore/the locks in FFX/etc.) then you should have been more than enough to take the boss on.

If you had any boss battle trouble in any FF game that wasnt a non-optional boss it means that you were under-leveled when you got to them.

Simple level grinding in the area before the boss to the point where it would become hard to continue leveling up(not enough EXP being gained anymore/the locks in FFX/etc.) then you should have been more than enough to take the boss on.

Originally Posted by AF92

And no Ocarina of Time mentions?

I found Dark Link and that Dragon from the fire dungeon (forgot the name) super difficult.

From what I was trying to remember... I'm pretty sure I spent hours on this when I was little.

And for today's video games, the Spanish National team in FIFA 11
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

And no Ocarina of Time mentions?

I found Dark Link and that Dragon from the fire dungeon (forgot the name) super difficult.

From what I was trying to remember... I'm pretty sure I spent hours on this when I was little.

And for today's video games, the Spanish National team in FIFA 11
30t6p3b.gif

Mike Tyson and Seth from Street Fighter 4.

I'm not really good at video games but for some reason Ninja Gaiden wasn't that hard for me. It's still my favorite game probably ever.

Mike Tyson and Seth from Street Fighter 4.

I'm not really good at video games but for some reason Ninja Gaiden wasn't that hard for me. It's still my favorite game probably ever.

Back
Top Bottom