When it comes to these girls...yall gotta not care what the next man is thinkin...

eek.gif
eek.gif
Tupac Jordan wrote:

164195_100295910046416_100001980211092_1044_6487914_n.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This look exactly like a dude I work with

proceeds to print

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So any girl you see while your out in public can get the business?
I don't see why not...unless she look like what tupacjordan posted, I aint dat damn savage lol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

So any girl you see while your out in public can get the business?
I don't see why not...unless she look like what tupacjordan posted, I aint dat damn savage lol

pimp.gif

I used to work with a dude who had the same mentality, but check it out. I know that you smashing all the below average broads to get them numbers,but if you take that same confidence into gaming 8's and 9's and dimes then you will be good. Of course you may strike out with some of them hell maybe even a lot of them, but I'm like AI when it comes to getting at the nice females. I may shoot a lot but ill be damned if I don't get my numbers. You will be surprised how many females want the same thing as you do if you come correct. Confidence and willing to accept some rejection will get you a steady rotation of nice females instead of the sticky ++# on the floor at the movie theater type broads. Stay thirsty my friends.

I used to work with a dude who had the same mentality, but check it out. I know that you smashing all the below average broads to get them numbers,but if you take that same confidence into gaming 8's and 9's and dimes then you will be good. Of course you may strike out with some of them hell maybe even a lot of them, but I'm like AI when it comes to getting at the nice females. I may shoot a lot but ill be damned if I don't get my numbers. You will be surprised how many females want the same thing as you do if you come correct. Confidence and willing to accept some rejection will get you a steady rotation of nice females instead of the sticky ++# on the floor at the movie theater type broads. Stay thirsty my friends.

I will say.....

I hear a lot of dudes talking $$%! about females.

Then I see their lady down the line and be like.....

Word?

I will say.....

I hear a lot of dudes talking $$%! about females.

Then I see their lady down the line and be like.....

Word?

I think what OP is really trying to say is whether the chick is a 5 or a 9, dont second guess the smash just cuz what ur homeboys or other people would think....if you feel like doing it and she giving it up, go in...

I think what OP is really trying to say is whether the chick is a 5 or a 9, dont second guess the smash just cuz what ur homeboys or other people would think....if you feel like doing it and she giving it up, go in...

Originally Posted by frshstunna

guess I should have just said this from the jump...

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

OP, do you mind sharing what your race is?

dont know what this has to do with anything...we talkin bout women homie...race is not a factor...but im black if it makes a difference to you

dont know what this has to do with anything...we talkin bout women homie...race is not a factor...but im black if it makes a difference to you

It actually does make a difference out here in Utah
laugh.gif
. That is because bruhs will smash what white dudes won't.White dudes out here are afraid of a little extra in dem thighs and so on. Be calling girls "fat"
indifferent.gif
, I'm like..........word?

Fine with me tho because every girl out here with some thickness love black guys tho
pimp.gif
, probably cause we give them all the attention
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kinda off subject but it is all good
pimp.gif

It actually does make a difference out here in Utah
laugh.gif
. That is because bruhs will smash what white dudes won't.White dudes out here are afraid of a little extra in dem thighs and so on. Be calling girls "fat"
indifferent.gif
, I'm like..........word?

Fine with me tho because every girl out here with some thickness love black guys tho
pimp.gif
, probably cause we give them all the attention
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kinda off subject but it is all good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom