When it rains, it pours. A.I.'s wife files for divorce.

steve212

Banned
[h1]
[h1]Allen Iverson's wife files for divorce[/h1][h2][/h2]

By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A week after the Philadelphia 76ers' Allen Iverson announced he was leaving basketball for the rest of the season to be with his sick 4-year-old daughter, the star’s wife filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court.

b

[/h1]

Allen Iverson's wife files for divorce
ShareThisPrint E-mail By Rhonda Cook

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A week after the Philadelphia 76ers' Allen Iverson announced he was leaving basketball for the rest of the season to be with his sick 4-year-old daughter, the star’s wife filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court.

More Sports stories »
Ex-Tech star wanted on gun charges
Allen Iverson's wife files for divorce
Second-round scores from state tournament
Hawks handle 76ers
Braves | Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers
College: UGA | Tech | Ga. teams
High Schools | Recruiting news
TV Listings
In the divorce petition filed on Tuesday, Tawanna Iverson said her 8 ½-year-long marriage to the guard was “irretrievably broken.

Good time to get money from him huh. Daughter is sick... great excuse.. smh

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I doubt they found time to draw up a pre-nup.  This sucks for him.  Hopefully, his wife will not allow her lawyer to coerce her in to asking for a Brinks truck worth of money.

5 kids? R.I.P to his pockets.

i bet she felt like she was raising them on her own anyway, and now he's about to be retired, she feels she doesnt need him in the household full time.

Same thing happened w/ Elway when he retired.

Originally Posted by Steve212

I doubt they found time to draw up a pre-nup.  This sucks for him.  Hopefully, his wife will not allow her lawyer to coerce her in to asking for a Brinks truck worth of money.
no excuse for a pro athlete not to have a pre nup

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Steve212

no excuse for a pro athlete not to have a pre nup

Looks like AI will be back next year tryin to get some of the money back...
laugh.gif

But really, epic fall off for a former mega star. I always loved AI even though I hated the Sixers. Warrior.
pimp.gif

Bruh...trust when I say Bubba Chuck aint the only one having these problems... and his wife aint the only one who knows what they were getting into

Back
Top Bottom