When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong Vol. I Gave You AIDS

Posted at 08:58 AM ET, 11/29/2011
D.C. man admits to shooting woman in the head

By Maggie Fazeli Fard

A District man admitted to shooting a woman in the head after she told him she had given him the AIDS virus, authorities said Monday.

Lloyd Wilkins, 49, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during a crime of violence and possession of an unregistered firearm, according to U.S. Attorney Ronald C. Machen Jr.

According to authorities, in April the victim visited Wilkins at his home in Northeast Washington. The two drank alcohol and had sex. Then, the victim told Wilkins she had given him AIDS, authorities said.

Wilkins then walked to his bedroom closet and retrieved a 12-gauge, single-shot shotgun. He pointed it in the victim’s direction and the weapon went off, striking her in the head.

Wilkins called 911 and said he had shot someone.

Despite her injury, the victim called a friend to pick her up from Wilkins’s house and drive her to the hospital. She underwent several surgeries and remains deaf in her right ear.

According to the victim’s medical records, which were presented as evidence in the case, she does not have AIDS. Authorities said she was joking when she told Wilkins that she had infected him.

Wilkins is scheduled to be sentenced Feb. 3.

Source: The Washington Post

eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Serves her right, if i was on the jury for this trial i would acquit this man!

Aids should be considered a weapon. Still though I wouldn't shoot her in the head

these damn woman try and test always playing games. saying you're prego when you're not is one thing but to mess with this eggs stuff is crayz

I wouldn't acquit him but who pretends to have given someone AIDS? Did she think he would react in her favor somehow?

Why would you play around with something like that?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That **#! makes it SOOOOO hard to feel bad for her

eek.gif
Dude gave no dambs. I don't think he should be acquitted though.

I bet that chick won't ever make another joke again.

Dude should've kept his cool there's only a 0.05% chance of getting HIV when having unprotected sex with a woman, on top of everything she was kidding.

She was drunk so it's hard to say that she deserved to be shot in the head over a joke
30t6p3b.gif

you must fail to realize this happened in DC, where statistically its something like one in ten people have HIV...
probability is way higher out here...
i also read somewhere on the net that its easier for a woman to contract HIV than it is for a man...
*edit* @ BronLe 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Definitely won't get acquitted. He'll probably plead temporary insanity and get a reduced sentence though.

WOW... that is one stupid sense of humor. I can't say that I feel sorry for her, but damn, that dude literally went off.

damn, how u joke about something like that
indifferent.gif

but personally, pregnancy scare jokes are the +#%!+!$ worst 

30t6p3b.gif
@ the lady for saying she had AIDS.

Dude should've been wearing a condom in the first place.
30t6p3b.gif

Story got me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom