When Keeping it Wrong Goes White vol. aint no such thing as halfway

cliffs:
These ppl recorded themselves talkin slick and still denied that they were wrong...got emotional started pushing each other...immediately played the victim...female talkin bout “stop I’m scared” but had no problem with that asian guy talkin that ********

thoughts? :nerd:

******* :lol:

This is 4chan/YouTube comment section running into real life black folks thinking they can talk slickk. I wish they coulda got their chin cracked, but ah well

Also hilarious how they try to play dumb/victim after starting the whole thing. This is American racism in a nutshell

who are these people?
Twitch streamers. They go out in public and broadcast their lives. It's all about the cringe factor.

I think the Andy thing originates from Andy Milonakis, who is a popular streamer. So you have the Asian version of him (Asian Andy) and the Mexican version (Mexican Andy).

I love seeing internet life spill over into real life. Lots of cats out here can’t handle real life situations, as witnessed here. Ol’ fragile ***, corny *** nerds were beyond shook. :lol:

It was all fun and games until you were about to get throat punched, so now you’re coppin’ pleas playing the victim. :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom