When Lebron Returned

jbpkickz

Banned
i remember this game had so much hype, lebron had just left and everyone in cleveland legithated bron, irememberwatchin it with my mans and justhinkinghow it would be talked about in the future, it felt good to see himliteraryshutupthe crowd and score 38 in 3 , where yall think this game ranks up with other classic games

It was beautiful.
pimp.gif

Classic games? Game a good energy and buzz but Cleveland was an awful team.

how can it be classic if there was no real competition? it was one of the best players and teams in the league laying the wood to a terrible team. his 48 against detroit where he scored 25 straight or something like that in the 4th and OT is a far more "classic" game than this

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Classic games? Game a good energy and buzz but Cleveland was an awful team.
wasnt bout the team bein bs fam, just the enviroment, the booing, the delonte west signs, duke rele showed out, i was proud of bron

Originally Posted by do work son

how can it be classic if there was no real competition? it was one of the best players and teams in the league laying the wood to a terrible team. his 48 against detroit where he scored 25 straight or something like that in the 4th and OT is a far more "classic" game than this

Bron was unconscious that night in Detroit...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My favorite part is the Cavs were 7-10 entering the night and then proceeded to go 1-34 over the next 2+ months after.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

My favorite part is the Cavs were 7-10 entering the night and then proceeded to go 1-34 over the next 2+ months after.

They actually believed they had a shot to beat them and that they would still be a good squad... Then they got to experience just what every other team in the league had for the previous 4 seasons. Reality Set In Quickly There After.
roll.gif

Exactly what I didn't want to happen... Can't say I was surprised.. That Cavs team was absolutely pathetic... It's easy to torch your former teammates.. It was no matchup.

I talk about Bron on my show in DC all the time and the hate he draws is unreal....

People call him every name in the book and when I ask why they dislike him no one can give a real answer...

The only legit one I accept is because he killed the Wizards for years....

But being a Free agent leaving Cleveland doesnt fly. Because he's a crybaby?

I also ask if he played on your team would you hate him...... The long awkward pause always gets them...

oh i definitely dvr'd that game. it was wild. when they announced the heat players they were playing the darth vadar music. i wish they had wore their black jerseys lol. LBJ was on fire. I loved it lol. dwade thought it was funny, bosh was scared haha

I remember the discussions of LeBron for MVP. and the first time an MVP award would have been given to a player because of the impact when he left his former team..1-34
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I talk about Bron on my show in DC all the time and the hate he draws is unreal....

People call him every name in the book and when I ask why they dislike him no one can give a real answer...

The only legit one I accept is because he killed the Wizards for years....

But being a Free agent leaving Cleveland doesnt fly. Because he's a crybaby?

I also ask if he played on your team would you hate him...... The long awkward pause always gets them...
info on radio show?

I reallllllllly don't like this dude but I was pulling for him to murk them that night. And silence those fairweather fans
laugh.gif

Son threw chalk in the air and everything, nobody in that building did ANYTHING about it
roll.gif
. Ripped their hearts out and told em have a nice day.

i wished lebron would have stayed in cleveland or gone to another city where he was the main guy on the team.

now if and when he gets a ring ppl will hate on him for winning it with wade and bosh's help

Originally Posted by odog24

i wished lebron would have stayed in cleveland or gone to another city where he was the main guy on the team.

now if and when he gets a ring ppl will hate on him for winning it with wade and bosh's help
ppl gon hate regardless tho

game was wack.

was prayin a fan would hit that clown with a drink or somethin.

there was so much build up for that game and it wasnt competitive @ all.

the second time the heat played in cleveland that season tho. That was a good look...

Back
Top Bottom