*When NT meets Real Life* Vol. The internet is serious business.

I was just curious as to how many stories started out on Niketalk, but somehow spilled over into the real world, causing drama and hilarity to ensue.
Post stories and of course pics/ gifs.

In the The pic: Dude was shook after being approached by NT goons.

The Story: An NTer from Cali mailed the guy in the pic, Akash, some shoes (tiffany dunks i think) to NY and Akash never paid him. Akash says that he never received the shoes, however, he's all up on Myspace rockin the kicks along with some skinny jeans. The NTer put son on blast, so some NY NTers paid Akash a visit to get the NTers Kicks back (props btw
pimp.gif
) and for proof, they provided shown pic.

The Twist: Well unbeknownst to us, as well as the goons, another NTer, VIIheaven, arrived BEFORE the actual goons, and has dude shook, so he turned over the kicks to the imposter goon instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quotables: VIIHeaven had me rollin when he was said: "i told him i had the burner, and his mom got shook and was like, Akash give him the sneakers!' "
roll.gif

2) i just read one about two cats that got into it in a WDYWT post and one of the guys arranged a train ride with the other dude's 'girl'

I know there are tons that i don't know about.

LOL. This site. I've seen it all in the nearly eight years I've been coming here.

The Goon Squad stories are the best, though.

Of course, ask Flint or 160JordansDeep, those dudes got stories all day...

I've forgotten way more than I can remember.

I think the one where the girl denied the guys facebook request. He posted her name and someone forwarded her a link to the thread.

NT got some dude fired...I think he posted his bosses myspace and they never left dude alone.

We tried to get Goldenarmz on I love NY 2 or something like that...Son was even on the commercial.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Wait, what? Isn't Kneesh a girl?
laugh.gif
I'm lost
laugh.gif
you may be right. i may have dude's name wrong, but let's just pretend that is his name.

I still don't know what happened to snaps. but dr0 scammed a dude with an ipod
smh.gif
there are several gifs and teams floating around. I know for a fact thatsome people have them saved.

Oh, and today somebody mad a post like "Grey Shirt, Stony Brook Library... I see you"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the facebook girl that was mad funny

Why are some people even so stupid to post facebook or myspace links like that.. even photos.. World is too damn small and I def dont trust NT with info.. ButI hope people continue to be stupid because its funny and great entertainment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I was just curious as to how many stories started out on Niketalk, but somehow spilled over into the real world, causing drama and hilarity to ensue.

The Story: An NTer from Cali mailed the guy in the pic, "Ralph", some shoes (tiffany dunks i think) to NY and "Ralph" never paid him. Ralph says that he never received the shoes, however, he's all up on Myspace rockin the kicks along with some skinny jeans. The NTer put son on blast, so some NY NTers paid Ralph a visit to get the NTers Kicks back (props btw
pimp.gif

The Twist: Well unbeknownst to us, as well as the goons, another NTer arrived BEFORE the actual goons, and has dude shook, so he turned over the kicks to the imposter goon instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quotables: I forgot the imposter Goon's name, but he had me rollin when he was said: "i told him i had the burner, and his mom got shook and was like 'Ralph' give him the sneakers!' "
roll.gif

2) i just read one about two cats that got into it in a WDYWT post and one of the guys arranged a train ride with the other dude's 'girl'

Sons incognito name wasnt Ralph.
And it was VIIheaven who went.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Wait, what? Isn't Kneesh a girl?
laugh.gif
I'm lost
laugh.gif
you may be right. i may have dude's name wrong, but let's just pretend that is his name.

I still don't know what happened to snaps. but dr0 scammed a dude with an ipod
smh.gif
there are several gifs and teams floating around. I know for a fact that some people have them saved.

Oh, and today somebody mad a post like "Grey Shirt, Stony Brook Library... I see you"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seen that .gif in the Crank Lucas thread

maaaaadd funny

had me dying.

I posted a story about a girl a while ago, and then I was prompted to post the fbook and then she found out, my girl at the time found out about the wholething, so she was angry. and The other girl approached me on some killer !@$ I shut her down and made her feel like a !$#+%, she never showed up to work againand she was embarrassed because the night she argued with me she got trained by two black dudes who later thanked me
roll.gif
roll.gif
Niketalk ruining nonmembers lives.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I posted a story about a girl a while ago, and then I was prompted to post the fbook and then she found out, my girl at the time found out about the whole thing and she approached me on some killer +#@ I shut her down and made her feel like a $@*+*, she never showed up to work again and she was embarrassed because the night she argued with me she got trained by two black dudes who later thanked me
roll.gif
roll.gif
Niketalk ruining non members lives.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

NT be ruining lives of all involved parties
laugh.gif

if this is in the BX, is it New Settlement Appts???? looks familiar
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

The Story: An NTer from Cali mailed the guy in the pic, "Ralph", some shoes (tiffany dunks i think) to NY and "Ralph" never paid him. Ralph says that he never received the shoes, however, he's all up on Myspace rockin the kicks along with some skinny jeans. The NTer put son on blast, so some NY NTers paid Ralph a visit to get the NTers Kicks back (props btw
pimp.gif

The Twist: Well unbeknownst to us, as well as the goons, another NTer arrived BEFORE the actual goons, and has dude shook, so he turned over the kicks to the imposter goon instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quotables: I forgot the imposter Goon's name, but he had me rollin when he was said: "i told him i had the burner, and his mom got shook and was like 'Ralph' give him the sneakers!' "
roll.gif

Sons incognito name wasnt Ralph.
And it was VIIheaven who went.
the nt'er didn't pay
it was viiheavan + 1
kids name was akash ..spellcheck
the nt'er who got the shoes first was bragging about it until he was banned
edit***it was in queens, not the bx

a while back some dudes girl got smashed by smush parker. and some fat guy spacejam23 got harrassed and banned, i miss that other site that had goldenarmz getsit crackin pics

Back
Top Bottom