When Obama wins, How will you celebrate?

I wont. I don't think things will change as much as people want to believe it will as a direct result of his actions.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

A two party system will do that. There is a reason Washington warned against it (so smart). Anyway, as I said in the other post, I won't celebrate ideas, I will celebrate results. So whomever wins (and it will most likely be Obama), I just want to see this country get rolling

yeah but never has the country been so polarized. I guess I'm still young and idealistic, but its not a sight I enjoy to see.

It gets worse every year, I agree. Neither party is the answer to me, so I just wait for a 4 party system (I think I am more Libertarian than anything). Weneed more choices, plain and simple.

^^i agree. it's a bit hard for me to look at my classmates the same way knowing that they're voting for mccain. i don't want it change my views ofthem but i don't like the fact that it's dividing my school as much as it is.

I will probably just sit back and laugh at everyone thinking that he will actually change anything.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I wont. I don't think things will change as much as people want to believe it will as a direct result of his actions.

I guess you missed the message.
eyes.gif

I'll be in Grant Park in Chicago celebrating with Obama. My girl works in the campaign office so she has plus 1 tickets to the rally downtown tomorrow.Should be bonkers. I'll take pictures
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom