when tattoo'n goes wrong

indifferent.gif

what in dee Ph uck!
laugh.gif

Hahaha....I'm in to tattoos all the way I have 2 half sleeves and getting work done on my legs but this is just ******ed!!

smh.gif
x 1000000.

Definite candidate for the bamma of the year for the year in review coming up.

Who's gonna get that poppin' off?

grin.gif

As much as I would like to have a reaction to this, I can't. The dude goes by the name Birdman, because Baby wasn't dumb enough, and talks like hedropped out of kindergarten. This is the type of @%! dummies do.

On a different note: There is (was) a dude in Hampton, on Armistead & Queen that used to sit on the side of the road with pigeons all over him. We calledhim the "Birdman" and we ALL thought he was crazy. Shouts out to him for being smarter than Brian Williams .

smh.gif
my grandma got the same tatt this evening and she 80

She told me... "2 up 2 down baby (VA).... suwoo east side chapter gone ride tonight"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

As much as I would like to have a reaction to this, I can't. The dude goes by the name Birdman, because Baby wasn't dumb enough, and talks like he dropped out of kindergarten. This is the type of @%! dummies do.

On a different note: There is (was) a dude in Hampton, on Armistead & Queen that used to sit on the side of the road with pigeons all over him. We called him the "Birdman" and we ALL thought he was crazy. Shouts out to him for being smarter than Brian Williams .
roll.gif
I almost fell outta my chair here at work....

Ehh...

If it floats his boat...

Let him sail the *%%!!#!!+@%@ dammit...

I still wanna ball out like him...

He livin THE LIFE foreals

sans the tattoos of course...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

smh.gif
my grandma got the same tatt this evening and she 80

She told me... "2 up 2 down baby (VA).... suwoo east side chapter gone ride tonight"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wait... WHAT?!
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Ehh...

If it floats his boat...

Let him sail the *%%!!#!!+@%@ dammit...

I still wanna ball out like him...

He livin THE LIFE foreals

sans the tattoos of course...
laugh.gif

The tats come with the money. If that dude was still in the 'Nolia, there's no way he would have that tat.

Did yaw see the bamma on 106 & park yesterday (yeah i sneak and watch it on occasion)?
All that money can't buy him ONE intelligent comment/brain cell....
Sadly, hood ninjas wanna emulate this bamma....

OKAY.

So what happens when you need a haircut?

Or was that surgically taken care of before the tat?

That joint is on some "bored Marbury" madness jo...

Back
Top Bottom