When was the last time you saw someone LOSE IT? (Story)

Man, I was in Montreal, Quebec over reading week and me (and girlfriend) were just standing at a cross walk after we left our hotel waiting for the pedestrian walk light to arrive. Next thing we notice is some man across the street, outside what looks like a bank, freaking out at us. Like using fierce arm motions and stuff and yelling. Funny thing is I could not understand a thing since it was in french but my girlfriend knows some french and thought he said some words like "country" and "leave", so just figured he was saying leave my country or something. So yeah while standing there I could not help but just laugh. So I was laughing/ smiling which made him a little angrier so I stopped and the light turned and we crossed the street. As I passed him I gave him a courteous wave and blew him a nice kiss. So weird because in no way did we did anything to him lol.

This one nurse at my weekend job. I really do think she had split personality disorder or something because 1 second, she's cool, laughing, polite, and the next, she yelling and slamming things down. She's in her seventies and has worked for my job for almost 30 years, so I think that's why she's still there, but man, she's CRAZY, no joke. She went from yelling at the housekeeper to gently speaking to a patient's family member who was two feet away.

when all else fails resort to violence
laugh.gif

jk
lately though i been havin an intense hatred toward police
i know that theres good cops and bad cops
but most of the time i come in contact with jerk cops
things like im driving past a cop car then all of a sudden
they start following me, or the pull up next to me
and mean mug,
indifferent.gif

one time i was getting out of my car with my chick
and next thing you know some cop stops next to me
and ask my chick if everything's ok
of course everythings ok you see anything wrong you idiot
and even if something was wrong i wouldnt need your help!!!
another time i was waiting for my boy to get out the liquer store
next thing you know i look to my right and i got a big light flashing in my face
again police messing with me for no reason...i pull out and they proceed to follow me
so im like $*@!!!!!!!!!! what i do this time? so he pulls me over talking about you made a right turn without your blinkers...i told him i got nervous cus you started following me like i did something.
another time they pulled me over for no reason, three cops tossed my car to find nothing
the whole time they were diggin through my car and one of them was going through my trunk
then he stopped and gave me a suspicious look..
indifferent.gif

im tired of the harrasment ,  i swear too many cops are cocky just because you got a badge and gun
dont mean you can harrass people like that

woooo i had to get that out
laugh.gif

Chokeonsmoke cops stereotype people and unfortunately they decided to pick on you. Best thing to do is keep your cool

Originally Posted by J23S

Chokeonsmoke cops stereotype people and unfortunately they decided to pick on you. Best thing to do is keep your cool

im telling you dog
just because im bald,hispanic,got on a black-t, or white-t, dont mean that im causing any trouble
laugh.gif

its ridicules, i think they like to start drama

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

im telling you dog
just because im bald,hispanic,got on a black-t, or white-t, dont mean that im causing any trouble
laugh.gif

Next time they harass you just tell them you were on your way to church or to go help feed the homeless to throw them off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

im telling you dog
laugh.gif

Next time they harass you just tell them you were on your way to church or to go help feed the homeless to throw them off
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's a good one rite there
roll.gif

ima try that

Originally Posted by eight2one

I love watching people blow up!

i get the creepiest smile on my face..while doing the MJ popcorn.gif in my head.

THIS.. my coworker has a little temper.. dude is hilarious.. i go up with him with a snide "why are you so upset right now?".. 

Originally Posted by vatech733

The best is when teachers blow up in class and no one takes it seriously
the best is the Calm-Angry people, you can tell that they've had someone talk to them, 
i got a teacher like this and whenever we don't do much of our work and keep talking she turns 

into a calm-made mode and she tries extremely hard to stay that way, like a slight twitch to keep her in line from snapping

its so hard to keep my laughing in when this happens 

MAN I got the BEST blow up story. Senior year h.s. sex-ed class. We had to make our own contraceptives (birth canal corral FTW) and this girl wanted to make a patch type contraceptive and needed a name. So I told her use "snatch patch". She had no idea what it meant and did it.

Fast forward to the next week when we present, and this girl gets up talkin about a snatch patch. The teacher turns from
smile.gif
to
eek.gif
to
tired.gif
and the class ERUPTS with laughter. Teacher tells her what the word means and girl goes absolutely crazy on me "@*+!#%*!%%+$ i hope you *#%!%@* die and burn in hell!" Then runs out of the class and slams the door. I felt bad, but it was too damn funny

Originally Posted by ikari XD

A couple of weeks ago, I was driving...had to merge into the lane next to mine so i speed up a lil and signal before I start merging. Old man in a new Lexus decides to speed up as i complete merging to tailgate me, and he is going nuts in his car, arms are frantic and his mouth is moving reeeally fast, snapping his head like the dude in the canceled WoW account video
laugh.gif
. I come to a full stop at the light and make a nice, slow right turn, and made a long arc into the left most lane since I had a feeling he'd need to go there (it's to get into Costco). He whips his car to the side of mine to speed up, so I gun it and get out further (my car is pretty fast off the jump), but slow it a little since I see there's a yellow light coming. I made it through, he got stuck since he has to brake hard to merge behind me, and I waved at him as I completed the turn. People need to relax on the road, especially if you're driving a nice car. Enjoy life, you know?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.. im a pretty obnoxious driver myself.. i love it when dudes get heated over simple nonsense like this.. 

My sup who's the most calm guys ever, never loses his cool, even with one guy who just complains like crazy. Surprised the hell outta when i heard son yell "WELL WHY DON'T YOU QUIT THEN? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU?"

I'm not too sure how legit those "she's still a virgin" videos are but if the allegations are true then like last week 

beat my lil cuz in hella games of madden years ago, dude cried, blew up, stomped. meanwhile im dying laughing cause he is so mad. Than he tried to act like he was about to do something, i stopped laughing and told him he better sit his little !!! down fore he got dealt with. He obliged, and I went back to laughing

I was about to blow up today at work. I work for monkeys and with monkeys. I can't stand their personalities and they talk to me like they got me figured out. I just pretend to agree with all the hot garbage they come up woth cause there is no winning with em. Pisses me the !+$+ off. I was about to say I aint here in 2 weeks anymore. Kinda !##%+# up when u can't really bite the hand that feeds you.

Originally Posted by algarve23

my dad blows up all the time for no reason.

me :hey dad what time is it?
dad: what the **#$ stop asking me dumb guestions
me: ok
laugh.gif
wth
laugh.gif

I blew up a couple of hours ago.
Came home from school and was about to go to the gym.
Sister told me to call my Grandparents, but I said I would call them tomorrow. (Didn't want them to worry cause I was driving in the snow)
Got back from working out and she ask me if I called. I said no and she tells me..
"Your priorities are all messed up." Wow. I was heated. First time I've actually been mad in MONTHS.
Like, how the $*^% do you come to that conclusion just because I didn't call them right away.

I even grabbed her arm to let her know I was serious.
frown.gif

She of ALLLL people should know how important my family is to me, which is why I got so hot.
But I apologized and we made up with each other. Too old to be fighting and holding grudges. 
pimp.gif

If she were a guy, I would have beat the *&^% out of her for saying some $#@& like that.

Originally Posted by algarve23

my dad blows up all the time for no reason.

me :hey dad what time is it?
dad: what the **#$ stop asking me dumb guestions
me: ok
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom