When were these shoes released?

Before I moved to the US, I lived in Germany for a couple of years with my parents. My dad bought this pair of Air Force 1's (?) around 93-94. Can I get some info on this shoe? Anyone know when these were released, whether it's an authentic pair, and if they have some value? Thanks in advance!

BTW, they aren't as worn out as they look. They've been collecting dust for the past 15 years, so a little cleaning would probably help the look.

I do not believe they are Air Force 1's, while I can not pinpoint an exact model of the shoe in my reseraqch I feel that they are a lowel level model of either a Strong Force design or a lower level model of an Air Force Pound. The period of 93-94 seems correct.

I'm pretty sure they're also authentic and not done knockoffs, because my dad payed a pretty high price for them. Too bad they're not my size.

Thanks for the info! Repped.

Hope someone knows a little more about these.

Last edited:
the tag says 95 on it, that means 1995. prolly early 95 from the styling on it.

definately genuine, no one made fakes of non jordans back in 95.

prolly a european only colorway of whats prolly a cheaper model basketball shoe. wouldnt be the first variant style/colorway ive seen from the euro or asian market.

its hard to tell from your pics, but if the midsoles are rubber all the way around, they may be wearable. I cant tell tho about the center part. mabye take some more pics of the midsole and sole and we might can tell you then.

edit: oh, about the value, I would guesstimate between 40-70$, depending on size, how nice they cleaned up and if they were wearable or not. but you can always toss them up on ebay, start high and whittle the price down till they sell. worth a try imo.

Last edited:
Just opened up my Sole Provider and from their Nike Shoe Chronology's Year 1995 page, i can only find Air 2 Strong, Air Dvst8 & Air Tenacities have the Force logo on its tongue and neither looks like the above one. (Probably, 2 Strong's the closest considering that both have 2 Swooshes)
94's Air Authority seems little more closer to yours, but that big & small Swooshes on your pics makes me believe they probably are the lower level variant of 2 Strong tho.

I am stumped as well. They seem to have elements of the Air Max2 CB94.

Pls, what is the style code on the tags?

It must be a takedown of a model from the main line back in '95. Could be a takedown of the Air 2 Strong as it's the one that closely resembles your pair.

my thoughts exactly... seems like it was the $70 model when the others were the $90 pair (prices used for illustaration purposes only.)

strange, the midsole resembles the 2 strongs but the sole is nothing like them. in fact ive never seen that sole before.

finding names for cheaper 90's models is a challenge tho, as they are prolly only listed in printed catalogs of the period. I have eastbays that go back to 95 but I didnt find anything in them that looked like these, so id say that they were european exclusives.

whats in a name tho anyway, if all else fails you can say they are 1995 takedown forces lol.

So they resemble 3-4 different Nike's, but no one has seen this exact model. Damn, didn't think it would be this big of a mystery haha. Anyone know if those numbers could help identify them? If I talked to someone from Nike?

That would be a good idea. I would assume they have a master list for their style numbers.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you guys! I'm pretty sure you got it, but I'll double check with nike tomorrow. Is there any value to these? I think I might clean them up, and put them in a cool case or something.

After seeing the pic of the bottom they do look like these. could be a variant of the air authority.
View media item 224061

That was what I thought at first when I saw Authority's pic (but couldn't figure out it has 2 Swoosh coz Sole Provider's pic was way too small), but the toe part still seems different from his tho. Pulverize's toe is more similar than Authorities.

Back
Top Bottom