When will we get some retro Rodmans??

The answer is probably never but how many of you guys would also love to see these rodmans retro'ed?

Yeah I agree.Nike needs to bring back the rodman line.I want to see the shake ndestrukts retroed

this is what happens when u wear crap shoe!
distracted_by_cake.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking101

The answer is probably never but how many of you guys would also love to see these rodmans retro'ed?
As you have said "probably never"... At least not in their OG form or close to that... Guess that Dennis is no longer a Nike or Nike owned (Converse) Signed Athlete... Maybe they came in a fashion like the Chris Webber's: another name and forgot about all the "Worm" stuff... Not good to me.

LOL! Man, they should bring back ANY of the Ewing's before they brought these back.
laugh.gif

...seriously though, these are just...horrible. reminiscent of his style though. the first black dude with the tye die, blonde hair.
tired.gif

I wouldn't mind getting a pair of the shake ndestrukts, only shoe of Rodman's that I liked.

I will get them just to add to the collection it is a signature shoe! I would never wear these though!

That pairs you posted is just about as attractive as Rodman himself lol. It just wouldn't sell, AT ALL.

They Actually Retroed The Shake NDestruckts As A Footaction Exclusive In 2000 In All White And White/University Blue Around the Same Time That The Pippen 1 Retroed In That Awful White/Navy Colorway. I Would Love To See Them Retro Again In Black/White.

I Was Never A Fan Of The Air Worm Shoe And I Can Honestly Say That I Don't Even Remember Rodman Actually Wearing Those In A Game. During His Tenure With The Bulls, I Remember Him Wearing The Air Uptempo (He Also Wore These With San Antonio Previously), The Air Way Up, The Shake NDestruckt, And The Air Maestro Before Switching To Converse In The Middle Of The 1996-97 Season.

All I Have Are The Roll NDestruckt....My Shakes Cracked About 2 Years Ago.

Back
Top Bottom