When ya girl is Pissed... How do you handle it?

my girl just saw me texting a bunch of girls...

now she's pissed...

what do yall do when yall get caught in some stuff?

i aint finna be kissin #+@ because that's just not me...

but i wonder what's the right thing to say that'll make her get over the stuff faster...

she wants me to try harder... she even said it...

but i'm real laid back... not really good at conveying emotions like that.

my girl just saw me texting a bunch of girls...

now she's pissed...

what do yall do when yall get caught in some stuff?

i aint finna be kissin #+@ because that's just not me...

but i wonder what's the right thing to say that'll make her get over the stuff faster...

she wants me to try harder... she even said it...

but i'm real laid back... not really good at conveying emotions like that.

I got caught doing this a few weeks ago, just ignore her. She'll get over it and end it. You aren't faithful to her and don't desire to be in a relationship so let it go. Once the trust is gone its a wrap

I got caught doing this a few weeks ago, just ignore her. She'll get over it and end it. You aren't faithful to her and don't desire to be in a relationship so let it go. Once the trust is gone its a wrap

My actions reflect myself. If she is mad I let her cool down, and then approach her about the situation. Ask her if she wants to make it work. She either do or don't. Either way I am diddy bopping downtown with a chic- with or without her.

My actions reflect myself. If she is mad I let her cool down, and then approach her about the situation. Ask her if she wants to make it work. She either do or don't. Either way I am diddy bopping downtown with a chic- with or without her.

I just make fun of her, for like 5 mins, and im the kinda person you can't stay mad at. She usually just will punch me or something then give me a hug.

I just make fun of her, for like 5 mins, and im the kinda person you can't stay mad at. She usually just will punch me or something then give me a hug.

She's mad cuz you're texting females? Is she the type that doesn't want you around any other broads?

Yall married? Engaged?
laugh.gif

She's mad cuz you're texting females? Is she the type that doesn't want you around any other broads?

Yall married? Engaged?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom