When you do LC/PC

C'mon guys, I went around reading some of the LC/PC's and it was very dull. Most of the things I read were just "Legit" or "Fake"

When you do a legit check, explain the reasons why they are fake or why they are real. It would help the buyer a lot more. You may not even be right, I see a lot of the same people saying legit on every post there is.

When you do a price check, explain why it's $160 instead of $300. (I.E, the rarity, age, condition ect.)

This section is really lacking.

Last edited:
C'mon guys, I went around reading some of the LC/PC's and it was very dull. Most of the things I read were just "Legit" or "Fake"

When you do a legit check, explain the reasons why they are fake or why they are real. It would help the buyer a lot more. You may not even be right, I see a lot of the same people saying legit on every post there is.

When you do a price check, explain why it's $160 instead of $300. (I.E, the rarity, age, condition ect.)

This section is really lacking.
I agree with you sir charles and thats what i am trying to do

its help educate the people

Reasons as to why the shoes are legit do not need to be given. Reasons on why shoes are fake needed to be given when niketalk was on yuku, but that and banning people from specific forums are features that did not carry over

Reasons are only required if the shoes are fake. Obviously,a lot of rules wasn't carried over from yuku. The moderator (jiapino) who used to manage this section wasn't that visible anymore.and was more likely left to the pioneers to do the LC/PC.

I wasn't a member in the Yuku days. I know nothing of this, it was just my advice to the posters here.

Seem like ijapino doesn't care no more.He gave me a warning when I said something was off.People just say
it's fake and what not but they're not helping.I made a thread about this section not being monitor enough.It made him aware of certain situations and what not on yuku.Now,he went back to not caring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom