When you Double on a Shoe.. Do you wear the better pair of the two first?

Like the title states -

Do you wear the better of the two pairs to keep the more flawed pair on ice? So in event that you do end up selling one of them.. you have the better pair as a keeper & sell the flawed pair on ice? Or do you wear the flawed first because you believe you won’t sell any of them?

What’s your take gents??

Last edited:
Obviously if you’re reselling..screw you, but 99.9% of the population cant see the flaws, so what does it matter?

I usually mix and match the pairs and will wear the ones with the most flaws. Keep the best ones on ice for “stare at” purposes :lol: 8)

Right now I’m trying to double up on these right here soon as the outlet store gets another in my size.
1636602976652.jpeg

Obviously if you’re reselling..screw you, but 99.9% of the population cant see the flaws, so what does it matter?

Not that I’m reselling but if push comes to shove & you have to let one go yo know?

I don’t think I’ve ever noticed lol
I wear the first one I received

I personally, wait for the second pair to arrive before I make moves.

I would want to keep the better pair of the two.

But in terms of a shoe with sentimental value.. I feel wearing the flawed pair first makes more sense cause I’d have the perfect pair on ice as a backup.

I don’t like mixing & matching because it screws up the production dates, Unique QR Code identifiers & serial numbers.

Just curious to see how y’all view things.

Last edited:
I doubled up on ONE pair of sneakers. The bred 11s in 2011. Ended up barely wearing my first pair and sold the second pair to my homie for retail like a 2 years later.

Back
Top Bottom