When you hand money to a clerk, do you try to avoid hand contact?

I went to Bed Bath & Beyond during my lunch break to buy a bamboo paper towel holder and when I handed over the money and change I inadvertently caressed hands with the clerk
embarassed.gif
. I looked the clerk right in the eyes afterward and realized she was kinda cute. I felt something.

I wonder if clerks think that is creepy?

If you go out of your way to avoid hand contact with a clerk, do you think it offends them? Sometimes I do that if its an older male clerk. I will drop my change onto their hand.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I went to Bed Bath & Beyond during my lunch break to buy a bamboo paper towel holder and when I handed over the money and change I inadvertently caressed hands with the clerk
embarassed.gif
. I looked the clerk right in the eyes afterward and realized she was kinda cute. I felt something.

I wonder if clerks think that is creepy?

If you go out of your way to avoid hand contact with a clerk, do you think it offends them? Sometimes I do that if its an older male clerk. I will drop my change onto their hand.

Caught a chub eh?

You're thinking about this too hard. It's not that serious. Doubt the cashier will even remember that your hands touched during your purchase

i remember the hanging with mr cooper episode where the black kid got offended because the asian clerk put the money on the counter

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i remember the hanging with mr cooper episode where the black kid got offended because the asian clerk put the money on the counter

laugh.gif
first thing that popped into my head

I've actually never thought about this. But thinking about it now, I think I never
make hand contact. It seems like you would have to go out of your way just
to make hand contact
laugh.gif

No. Honestly, I think its weirder to avoid contact. What? You don't want the cooties, kinfolk?

If its a chick, I see it they're gonna touch my hand. If they do(especially if it wasn't necessary), it means they dig you.

Actually at a burger king drive thru a young woman caressed my hand and smiled. I didn't mind it. but remembered she must touch a lot of hands so used some hand sanitizer.

The dude at the gym grabbed my finger instead of grabbing my key ring to scan it.
It was an accident though.

Spoiler [+]
Picks out wedding dress

i was in the same scenario.
this cute chick works the taco bell drive thru and when i hand her the change i definetly go for da hand contact. 
embarassed.gif

what the next step tho? how do u ask out a chick from the drive thru?

lmao, i dont think about that stuff, but when people do things that are clearly rude, like throw their card at me when they see me reach for it i give em one of those frisbee whips back at them and look at them in the face like "say somethin"

No. Besides I know they just want to get over their shift. They'll forget I was that guy who caressed their cuticles the minute the next patron walks up.

Usually try to avoid unless shes flirtatious or I find her attractive..then its a subtle touch followed by direct eye contact and a nonchalant smile.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Actually at a burger king drive thru a young woman caressed my hand and smiled. I didn't mind it. but remembered she must touch a lot of hands so used some hand sanitizer.
Did you book her? 
grin.gif

I alway avoid skin on skin contact when I give change to the homeless and I always end up feeling guilty about it. Clerks? No but I keep sanitizer in my car.

Originally Posted by odog24

i was in the same scenario.
this cute chick works the taco bell drive thru and when i hand her the change i definetly go for da hand contact. 
embarassed.gif

what the next step tho? how do u ask out a chick from the drive thru?
A: whip it out B: what dat thang smell like C: can i borrow you from work

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I alway avoid skin on skin contact when I give change to the homeless and I always end up feeling guilty about it. Clerks? No but I keep sanitizer in my car.
Give them bills and you won't have to worry about that
laugh.gif

I don't avoid hand contact with females..

I avoid hand contact with dudes.. but I'm not disrespectful about it..

Back
Top Bottom