When you hand money to a clerk, do you try to avoid hand contact?

Im a cashier and touch peoples hands all day...not on purpose tho, but it happens. 
The bills/ change you touch is even dirtier so its whatevs. I wash my hands constantly tho and never

touch my face or eat without washing first (duh)

Don't you hate when someone gives you a wet bill?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

sick.gif
or when females take it out of their bra...or guys who take it out of their socks.
In the summertime
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 wet money goes into the drawer next to the register until it dries...then I immediately wash my hands. 

yes, i always try to avoid contact, especially at the drive-thru.

cashiers touch dirty bills & coins all day long.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by odog24

i was in the same scenario.
this cute chick works the taco bell drive thru and when i hand her the change i definetly go for da hand contact. 
embarassed.gif

what the next step tho? how do u ask out a chick from the drive thru?
A: whip it out B: what dat thang smell like C: can i borrow you from work

will try all three 
pimp.gif
 thanks bruh 

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i was in the same scenario.
this cute chick works the taco bell drive thru and when i hand her the change i definetly go for da hand contact. 
embarassed.gif

what the next step tho? how do u ask out a chick from the drive thru?
A: whip it out B: what dat thang smell like C: can i borrow you from work

will try all three 
pimp.gif
 thanks bruh 
hit her with the trifecta
pimp.gif

Never really gave it any thought until reading this thread .. hmm .. ever walk into a place with a cashier wearing black gloves which at the beginning of their shift were blue? Here comes the germaphobia!

I like to do it on purpose actually.

Occasionally before I get in line, I go to the bathroom and scratch my balls so that when we make hand contact, I will be forever with them!

Other times, when it works out perfectly, I would sneeze right in from of him/her and use the hand that I'm givng the money cover my mouth/nose.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I avoid hand contact with dudes.. but I'm not disrespectful about it..
Is awkward the opposite way.
There was this dude in a store my homies and I always went. Every time he handed the money to my homie he'd touch his hand carefree, but only to him
roll.gif

Creepiest thing ever.
tired.gif

I don't avoid hand contact with females..

This should be every guy's response.

Originally Posted by bwbp3

Why? Sorry not everyone is scary and sooooooooooo insecure with their sexuality that they gotta go out of their way to avoid the slightest of contact with other men. 

sick.gif

back in my retail working days, i hated when customers gave me a wet bill.  That's just nasty 
sick.gif

Why because girls dont have germs?
Same thing with sharing drinks, boys share drink with girls but not with other dudes, none of it makes sense.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Same thing with sharing drinks, boys share drink with girls but not with other dudes, none of it makes sense.

Speak for yourself! Whenever me and homies go out, we stop by 7/11 and get a double gulp. And all 6 of us suck out the same exact straw!

Originally Posted by 916kings

sick.gif
or when females take it out of their bra...or guys who take it out of their socks.
In the summertime
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 wet money goes into the drawer next to the register until it dries...then I immediately wash my hands. 

The worst. I hope I never work retail again.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Speak for yourself! Whenever me and homies go out, we stop by 7/11 and get a double gulp. And all 6 of us suck out the same exact straw!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just my observation as a female. Dudes think we are germ less 

I dont ever pay attention to it unless it's a girl but I definitely get pissed if they throw my money on the counter when I extend my hand to receive my change

sick.gif
In the summertime
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Never had that happen to me. If it does, I swear to god, I'm going to look her dead in her face and smell the dollar bill.

I bet she'll never do that again.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

sick.gif
In the summertime
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Never had that happen to me. If it does, I swear to god, I'm going to look her dead in her face and smell the dollar bill.

I bet she'll never do that again.

DAMB... and before you do, bust out "Wat dat thang smell like?!? Here, let me check"

yesterday i was at taco bell and the girl dropped all the change so i guess im have to go for that hand contact everytime now

Yoooooo those last few replies are straight nasty
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have come across the pull-money-out-the-bra chicks....usually fat big %+% breasted women...who are obviously sweating.

I did this yesterday when i ordered mcdonalds from drive thru. I handed the chick my money and I touched her hand. I looked at her and then she smiled back at me. seems kinda happier I dont know. Perhaps this could be a technique to win that certain chick that works at that shop you go to all the time. lol

Back
Top Bottom