When you say you're proud to be an American what exactly are you proud of?

lmaoooooooooo

for those of you ashamed to be called an American, yall should just leave to whatever country you think is best

I am proud to be American, because America is me. The culture raised me, gave me my first song that I loved, my first girl that I loved, introduced me to jordans, America taught me everything I know, the good and the bad. I am proud to be an American because it is me, and I am damn proud of myself.

You're telling me tokyo wouldn't have given you all these things? Or London? Or any other major city in the world with a culture?

I am proud to be American, because America is me. The culture raised me, gave me my first song that I loved, my first girl that I loved, introduced me to jordans, America taught me everything I know, the good and the bad. I am proud to be an American because it is me, and I am damn proud of myself.
You're telling me tokyo wouldn't have given you all these things? Or London? Or any other major city in the world with a culture?
but he wasnt born in tokyo... he was born in america

How much do yall REALLY know about these other countries? How do you know other governments are better?

You can't compare **** you don't know anything about.

How much do yall REALLY know about these other countries? How do you know other governments are better?

You can't compare **** you don't know anything about.

It goes both ways. You can't say America is better than something you know nothing about.

Also some people are lucky enough to travel to foreign culiutires, study abroad, live there etc.

Not that you have to see that America is far behind numerous countries in numerous statistical categories.

Last edited:

the hell? 

this may be the dumbest thing ever said on this site, and there are a LOT of dumb things said on NT

birthing the nazis 
roll.gif

the nazis were financed by the bank ran by Prescot Bush and we supported by american corporation like ford ibm etc...

I'm proud of the land my father was raised, and his father was raised. I'm proud of the neighborhood I grew up in, and the luxuries and freedoms I had as a kid that kids in other countries didn't and still to this day don't have in a lot of places.

There's a lot of be proud of, just because there's a lot of ****** up **** that doesn't mean we ain't got it sweet over here bruh.

You have to take the good with the bad fam. There's no place on this earth thats perfect.

I like America because of the diversity, not just the people but the environment and cities.

The opportunity

"i'm proud of America because it gave me jordans" and I'm like really?
Good thing I wasn't talking about YOU then huh? I mean, I can only speak from my experience, there are jordans all over the world, but I experienced it from an Americans perspective, is that not a unique perspective when looked at on a macro-sociatel level?.....In other words, I was saying everything that is me, from my experiences down to trivial things such as Jordans has shaped me into my current self, and the American perspective has been inherent in all of these things. I apologize for using the example of sneakers, on a sneaker forum.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom