Where are all of the older accounts at?

I stumbled upon NT late 2001 when the 3s and 11s came out, then was lurking for awhile.

Finally got approved after like 4 months in 2004.

Been on since 6th grade, crazy. Half my life.
I remember everyone, especially Anton Lavey, assumed she had hd flat screen booty and somehow she ended up sending one of my troll SNs tons of photos to prove the opposite. not nudes but good pics

I wonder if all our content is still on sneakertalk.yuku or has fallen off yet

The originals joined 99-03.
Like MJ before final retirement.

The retros joined 04-2011.
The middle period, where buying kicks and other things weren't so difficult imo. Not everyone was reselling like now.

The newbies joined 2012 to now.
The start of the rise of hype and demand, the galaxies, red Octobers, Jordan 1 hype etc.

To the NTers that joined before 2005/2006, how did you guys browse the internet and find NT? Because back in those days few people had fast internet, most had 56K.

I know I was looking for some Jordan 12s and found a website that sold them n various colorways for $50. I thought it was a really good deal. Then I googled the history of Jordans and the ugly side of fakes being sold. I saw a website called NT doing legit checks and its all history from there.

To the NTers that joined before 2005/2006, how did you guys browse the internet and find NT? Because back in those days few people had fast internet, most had 56K.
A lot of small sneaker sites (can’t remember which ones exactly) had hyperlinks on their sites to have people check NT as an alternative to cop certain shoes. That’s what lead me here

Who remembers the dude who pretended to be that dope boy from Detroit. Had pics with stacks of money, stunting and **** :lol:

might have been the same guy who was behind gold st capital maybe? Gold st was in the jewelry thread earlier this year too under a different screen name

Last edited:
Who remembers the dude who pretended to be that dope boy from Detroit. Had pics with stacks of money, stunting and **** :lol:

might have been the same guy who was behind gold st capital maybe? Gold st was in the jewelry thread earlier this year too under a different screen name

Damn I forgot about Gold Street Capital lol

Jewelry thread used to be super lit

Damn I forgot about Gold Street Capital lol

Jewelry thread used to be super lit
Dude used to try to justify having a driver so it looks better for his "clients". How on Earth do you go that far to say something that ridiculous on a ****ing lie. That's disturbing bruh, a person like that needs help.:lol:

Speaking of which, where is the homie that worked for the CIA/FBI/Dept of Homeland Security/etc, then went on to own a drone biz? Lol

Fousey pre-Fousey

I remember my guy with the phone loop for your fingers (pre-popsocket) was that sooperhooper sooperhooper

Dude was onto something

Last edited:
Speaking of which, where is the homie that worked for the CIA/FBI/Dept of Homeland Security/etc, then went on to own a drone biz?
ElderWatsonDigs or something right? Dude had that photo out as if he had a fleet on deck when in reality, he had some regular-*** drone and looked no better than any other grown-up with a toy hobby.

Not sure if you guys remember this other member.

DaJoka004 or something like that.

This was like 2003 when the True Blues released he always had a thread in general about problems with a girl he was dating.

After a while he started getting roasted for being a simp and she was doing him dirty.

Like most I came for Jordan's but eventually started venturing to other sections of NT but General section hardly moved like that back in 02-03 and then one of the main people I saw posting in general was a user Let Me Post lol.

ElderWatsonDigs or something right? Dude had that photo out as if he had a fleet on deck when in reality, he had some regular-*** drone and looked no better than any other grown-up with a toy hobby.

Yup good call!

Yeah the drone pic lol

Back
Top Bottom