Where are Angela and Vanessa Simmons?

Something about Angela Simmons and Teyanna Taylor. Those lips just do it for me. They ain't the prettiest but I'd be stunned if I met them in person.

Angela Simmons is ugly? I disagree.

Lol at this turning into an argument from post one.

You guys trashing Angela, post your ole lady...better yet, post the last chick that gave you play.

I hate to resort to this. But you guys trashing her as if she would give you play sans the millions and the fam

Last edited:
I'm not trashing her, I'm just saying Vanessa is way better looking than her. Facially she's weak to me, i'll still smash though 

Angela is the type I would go for. She seems like the more down to earth one. I never even see Vanessa besides pictures on this forum.

Eddie Murphy

THank you.

View media item 1020490
Is this an optical illusion?

Word, either Eddie shrunk or he producing giants. His daughters are pretty as hell and with that height I'm guessing they model. They don't look like him at all to me, I don't see any similarities.

Altered Beast :smokin, brings back memories.

yup his bm HELLA pretty IMO

View media item 1020517

She is bad in every way :evil:

Last edited:
I'll just put it like this.... I'll eat Angela's booty hole. No F given.

She looks good to me. I'll lay in puddle of water and let her step on me to avoid it.

RIP Robert Kardashian.

The dad. He was apart of OJs Legal Team along with Cochran.

All 3 are dead or in jail. Damn gov. Smh.

Damn this thread had me googling Vanessa....haven;t seen her in years
laugh.gif

Damn she got knocked up
tired.gif

I grew up listening to Run DMC, so Angela's facial features are just to similar to her dad's. She's cute but for some reason, I see too much Rev Run .

I was NEVER a fan of hers on Run's House. Always came off as kind of "hard" . HOWEVER she has come a long way from her Run's House days. She has embraced her femininity and has matured into pretty sexy lady. I can see how some don't find her face to be that great but she definitely has sex appeal.

Smh at NTers only having attraction to orphans.smh

Obviously resembling either of your parents determines your gender.

I learn something astounding from here every time I log on.

Back
Top Bottom