where are the og X white/black-steel greys with the "clean toe"???

Originally Posted by jshortt

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by moelest

man those OG shadows are ugly..
sick.gif

THIS 
sick.gif
 The Shadows are ugly enough by themselves, this just makes things much worse.
Peep the 94 1s for only $79.99 
eek.gif
 What I wouldnt give for a time machine and a few thousand dollars.

How about when they didn't sell, and stores still couldn't give them away for $29.99?
tongue.gif

Peace,
   J

I definitely would have scooped a few had I not been 10 years old at the time.
ohwell.gif

THIS 
sick.gif
 The Shadows are ugly enough by themselves, this just makes things much worse.
Peep the 94 1s for only $79.99 
eek.gif
 What I wouldnt give for a time machine and a few thousand dollars.

How about when they didn't sell, and stores still couldn't give them away for $29.99?
tongue.gif

Peace,
   J

ohwell.gif

no you wouldn't..it was all about da latest and greatest back then..old jordans were considered just that...old.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tongue.gif

Peace,
   J

ohwell.gif

no you wouldn't..it was all about da latest and greatest back then..old jordans were considered just that...old.

That's the truth right there.  I remember getting clowned for wearing my old IV's and V's in high school.  Then, me and a buddy got the red/white/black I's for the aforementioned $29.99 as a semi-joke, and wore them to a graduation party.  Both of us got clowned for wearing "those old-##+ Jordans."  It's amazing to see how much times have changed.  Still have my pair, btw.
happy.gif

Peace,
   J  

those price are amazing though. just imagine if we collected the way we do now then. our collections would be amazing

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Those prices
30t6p3b.gif
Get over with it. That was over 15 years ago and you need to know that the USD was more worth back then nowadays.
To me it seems like that many people totally ignore the fact of inflation over all the years.

To be honest, the AJ 10 and 11 retros that were sold in 2000/2001 and 2005 were sold below the value

compared to their OG counterparts from 1995/1996!

While the amoumt was the same at 125 USD, the dollar was definetly more worth back in the mid 1990's.

The only that cannot be justified is the retail rising of the XI retros from 125 to 175 USD.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Those prices
30t6p3b.gif
Get over with it. That was over 15 years ago and you need to know that the USD was more worth back then nowadays.
To me it seems like that many people totally ignore the fact of inflation over all the years.

To be honest, the AJ 10 and 11 retros that were sold in 2000/2001 and 2005 were sold below the value

While the amoumt was the same at 125 USD, the dollar was definetly more worth back in the mid 1990's.

The only that cannot be justified is the retail rising of the XI retros from 125 to 175 USD.
Tell em why you mad

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Those prices
30t6p3b.gif

Tell em why you mad
Did you actually read my post? How am i mad at the JB prices in my post?
I said that the raise of retail needs to be considered with the fact that the value

of the US$ has been dropping over the past 2 decades.

So 120 US$ in 1991 would be todays 140 to 150$ or something.

Actually JB did not raise the price for quite a while for Jordan retros.

Back
Top Bottom