Where can I buy a Spalding TF-1000 basketball for cheap?

I checked Amazon and I don't really want to pay over 40 for a ball. Can anyone help me out?
Spoiler for the beasts
[+]
tumblr_lj81qdvzHM1qc82vd.gif

OP, if that's you in the GIF... I think I might have one in my trunk you can have...
local meet-ups accepted.

Originally Posted by soysauce23

OP, if that's you in the GIF... I think I might have one in my trunk you can have...
local meet-ups accepted.

no...
indifferent.gif
3 responses all 3 are about the spoiler. Its more of a distraction than an incentive for help
laugh.gif

.gif was not to my liking

I mean she licks her lips but what em I suppose to feel..... not even a tingle in my johnson

try again

Never understood why you baby paws put pictures of girls in spoilers, i dont understand what kind of incentive that is. it would never motivate me.

anyways, ask someone at a local academy to hook you up with their discount, just tip them for their service.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

.gif was not to my liking

I mean she licks her lips but what em I suppose to feel..... not even a tingle in my johnson

try again

literally had this same issue last week. just ended up paying retail through eastbay with a little promo code. used the ball twice, but i'm not really feeling it. shoulda got the evolution.

The NBA replica ball by Spalding is really nice. Indoor/Outdoor great feel.

but if your a true baller... ball dont matter

Funny I run into this thread. Just bought a decent condition composite leather infusion off Craigslist yesterday for 10. Dude happened to be 20 blocks from the house. Good luck with your search.

I got mine at wallace for $35. I ordered off the website and drove to buffalo to pick it up. Hard to find this amazing ball in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom