Where can I cop this jersey?! Vol. I Googled and still came up empty

Probably only at da nba store....when da jersey era was poppin da authentic hardhood classics were

Sold..now u can only find those BS adidas swingman joints.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Probably only at da nba store....when da jersey era was poppin da authentic hardhood classics were

- you had a streak going, you're 3/4.....why not keep it going with a 'dose' instead of 'those'?

you can create a retro magic jersey custom one

put his number and name on the back

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- you had a streak going, you're 3/4.....why not keep it going with a 'dose' instead of 'those'?

beanie.jpg

laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

beanie.jpg

laugh.gif

thats how ninjahood talks to those ugly broads in the heightz and localz that he bags together with river x bear
roll.gif

they cant bag the dimes though

Originally Posted by magneto621

thats how ninjahood talks to those ugly broads in the heightz and localz that he bags together with river x bear
roll.gif

they cant bag the dimes though
eh "da heightz" has arguably the best selection of women in the tri state area,  alot of bird brain broads but alot of very very smashable broads

about the jersey, they made the black pinstripe jerseys in authentics in 2003-04,  you could try and find a mcgrady authentic on ebay, strip the name and number and send it to exclusive pro sports and have them make it into a jameer nelson.  their custom jobs are perfectly legit and accurate. i've gotten a few things done through them.

^ agreed, but i see a lot of fat spanish girls, some pushin strollers, but i also see a alot of girls that are certified dimes in that area

Originally Posted by magneto621

^ agreed, but i see a lot of fat spanish girls, some pushin strollers, but i also see a alot of girls that are certified dimes in that area

yea fat chicks pushin strollers is always a
eyes.gif
sick.gif
type look to me as is seeing the pretty teenage mother pushing a stroller with 3 kids but the pretty teenage mother always gives me the
frown.gif
look.

it's so many chicks i went to school with that have babys and their bodys fell off bad after they had the baby, and now i see them almost every other weekend looking for a man simp to support them and their child
laugh.gif

I'll keep looking for it fam and see what I come up with. I'd just cop a Penny Hardaway jersey instead.

Copped the same style jersey but Penny throwback last month..

that style is one of the best the NBA has ever delivered.  pin stripe black Orlando
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom