Where can I Find a a list of NIKE RETRO Release dates!????

You really can't. Generally people will start posting pics a little bit before shoes release. But I think Jordan Brand is the only one that has an actualcalendar for releases.

there aren't actual release dates, just months and the sneakers drop in a span of a few weeks at different locations. I'm sure there is some sort oflisting of what part of the year the popular sneakers are coming out

i think that kind of adds to the luck w/ nike... there has been atleast once in our shoe collecting lives where we have walked into the mall and seen a nikeretro product and thought "dang.. when them came out"...

as far as dates, best thing i can tell you to do is watch the Nike Retro board here on Niketalk as much as you can...

What I do is follow sites like theshoegame.com or sneakerfiles.com. You'll be able to know what's dropping months before their RD.

thanx fellas i appreciate it it if this was like 3-4 yrs ago ppl would have just been getting negative feedback! and flaming!

To be honestthere isn't really a place. Most of the info in terms of release dates I find on NT or a similar forum. People normally post them and I justtend to read them.

Back
Top Bottom