where can i get my ps3 fixed in the bay?

yo norcal nt!
my son did something to his ps3 and i need to know if there are any shops out here that can posibly fix it. it powers up but nothing comes on the screen, sound or picture. if any of you guys know any places preferribly sf/dc area lmk. thx

yo norcal nt!
my son did something to his ps3 and i need to know if there are any shops out here that can posibly fix it. it powers up but nothing comes on the screen, sound or picture. if any of you guys know any places preferribly sf/dc area lmk. thx

Geeky Hacks. 1732 11th Ave. San Francisco. Sunset district. Found them on YELP..5 star rating from 40 reviews. Not too many businesses with 5 stars.

Geeky Hacks. 1732 11th Ave. San Francisco. Sunset district. Found them on YELP..5 star rating from 40 reviews. Not too many businesses with 5 stars.

Let me know how it turns our for you in case I need service done on my ps3 one day. All the reviews are excellent on yelp about this dudes business.

Let me know how it turns our for you in case I need service done on my ps3 one day. All the reviews are excellent on yelp about this dudes business.

yeah i plan to give them a call today, hopefully they can fix it and hack it if possible.

yeah i plan to give them a call today, hopefully they can fix it and hack it if possible.

have u tried holding down the power button for atleast 8-10 seconds?

try that first. it basically resets the video output and audio output based on the connections you are using (when u switch from using an hdmi cable to a component or av cable)

try that first. it basically resets the video output and audio output based on the connections you are using (when u switch from using an hdmi cable to a component or av cable)

^^damn..should of told my coworker that before I invited him to come to my house and switch his video setting from hdmi to standard av. Haha. Good lookin on that tip.

^^damn..should of told my coworker that before I invited him to come to my house and switch his video setting from hdmi to standard av. Haha. Good lookin on that tip.

Originally Posted by eternalist34

i called geeky hacks and they told me what u jus said and it worked. thx

Originally Posted by eternalist34

i called geeky hacks and they told me what u jus said and it worked. thx

Back
Top Bottom