Where can I possibly find a ticket to Las Vegas under $500?!?!!!1! (srs)

Planning on leaving this thursday to make it for New Years Eve.. Long story short been busting my @ss for the past three years working for my folks and finally got a chance to fly out and join my boys in Vegas for some much needed R&R (I'm sure we all could use it) The cheapest I've been able to find is $550 via www.kayak.com

In b4 "To late!"
in b4 "Good luck sucker"
In b4 "Take a train"

BTW I'm flying out of Seattle.

Any ideas brahs? I know there are a few travel savvy folks in here. Help me out.
grin.gif

Planning on leaving this thursday to make it for New Years Eve.. Long story short been busting my @ss for the past three years working for my folks and finally got a chance to fly out and join my boys in Vegas for some much needed R&R (I'm sure we all could use it) The cheapest I've been able to find is $550 via www.kayak.com

In b4 "To late!"
in b4 "Good luck sucker"
In b4 "Take a train"

BTW I'm flying out of Seattle.

Any ideas brahs? I know there are a few travel savvy folks in here. Help me out.
grin.gif

Congratulations! You've picked the most expensive time to fly to Vegas!

But seriously, you're screwed, unless you got friends working in the airline industry. Even then, flights are pretty much full right now for anything at a reasonable hour.

Congratulations! You've picked the most expensive time to fly to Vegas!

But seriously, you're screwed, unless you got friends working in the airline industry. Even then, flights are pretty much full right now for anything at a reasonable hour.

Kayak.com is your best shot. Other than that you're outta luck.

Kayak.com is your best shot. Other than that you're outta luck.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Wrong time to fly. Went to Vegas from Portland in august. Roundtrip = $240

went to Vegas (from AZ, close i know)for 60 round trip just 3 weeks ago. try southwest.com

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Wrong time to fly. Went to Vegas from Portland in august. Roundtrip = $240

went to Vegas (from AZ, close i know)for 60 round trip just 3 weeks ago. try southwest.com

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Cheaptickets.com or southwest.com sometimes have good deals
New Years =/= Sometimes

You will be paying at least $500 this late in the game.

New Years =/= Sometimes

If you can fly out of pasco washington, you can leave tomorrow at 5:00 pm. your return flight would be 5:00 pm on January the 1st. That would cost you $351.36. Or if you can find a 1-way to vegas for cheap, a return trip to pasco on the 1st will only cost you $54.99 through allegiant. But it's a 4 hour drive to pasco from seattle.....

If you can fly out of pasco washington, you can leave tomorrow at 5:00 pm. your return flight would be 5:00 pm on January the 1st. That would cost you $351.36. Or if you can find a 1-way to vegas for cheap, a return trip to pasco on the 1st will only cost you $54.99 through allegiant. But it's a 4 hour drive to pasco from seattle.....

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

New Years =/= Sometimes

Wrong, just checked, and it'd be 274-294
http://www.southwest.com/...mp;companyName=&cid=
And next time book it at least a week in advance and you can probably get it for like one something round trip

Back
Top Bottom