Where can I sell my Macbook Pro?

bigjeff25

Banned
I got my Macbook pro a year ago with a 2 year warranty. Last July I dropped a open Visine on my keyboard and unfortunately it spilled. I took it to Apple and they said the warranty covers everything except water damage. Only thing wrong with it is the 7-U-J-M keys do not work and the speakers work here and there.Besides that it is in excellent condition. Guy from Apple said the water damage won't spread ay more since its been so long but Im tired of using this on screen keyboard, where can I sell this??? Thnx

I got my Macbook pro a year ago with a 2 year warranty. Last July I dropped a open Visine on my keyboard and unfortunately it spilled. I took it to Apple and they said the warranty covers everything except water damage. Only thing wrong with it is the 7-U-J-M keys do not work and the speakers work here and there.Besides that it is in excellent condition. Guy from Apple said the water damage won't spread ay more since its been so long but Im tired of using this on screen keyboard, where can I sell this??? Thnx

Rep in the Apple store told me it would cost $800 to replace the keyboard.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom