Where did this infatuation with GUCCI MANE COME FROM?????

I bump Gucci heavy........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I missed dude's show here two weeks ago because it started after the end of Riverfest at 10:00 PM and I was tired as @$%% at the time.
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

same wit plies and so on... Ns just gettin dumber... and obviously they dont care...

gucci makes jeezy look like TI

Agreed

I don't get it either. I will admit that I've actually never heard a Gucci Mane song, but I see people talking about him like he's good, but judging a book by it's cover, he looks like he's at least partially ******ed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw i think there is more gucci fans then wayne fans in cleveland...i hear EA sportscenter or Mr. Perfect more a weezy mixtape..now maybe last summer weezy wasrockin but gucci got cleveland on lockdown...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

since i heard:

" CHOPPA ON THE FLO, PISTOL IN THE COUCH..HOOD RICH SO I NEVA HAD A BANK ACCOUNT, junkies going in, junkies going out..made 100 thou... in my traphouse! "

i been hooked since

pimp.gif
Word

I used to skip Jeezys wack verse on "so icey"
.... smh I think I only played dude harmonizing at the end.

funny thing is i never liked jeezy on so icey from the jump anyway. i also never understood how dudes could love jeezy and hate gucci. _'s had the sameflow and they first albums was identical with jeezy being on def jam giving him a lil edge.

but yeah, gucci is entertaining and a HILARIOUS dude. nobody takes him seriously, he just good entertainment.

as you can see its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
street music..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
same wit plies and so on...
Plies is wack period.

But you dudes don't seem to get it. We recognize the difference between lyricism and entertaining music. Gucci is vastly more entertaining than a lot of clowns that suckas cry over not getting a push. DF!!!
exactly

I don't get it either. I will admit that I've actually never heard a Gucci Mane song, but I see people talking about him like he's good, but judging a book by it's cover, he looks like he's at least partially ******ed.
Yo I was on that same #+*@,
but see dudes like Gucci is good with me cuz he know his place. He aint claimin to be some lyrical king or he dont claim to be the best.
He stay in his lane.
I be straight Dyin off Gucci

and Ive said it before, I'll say it again.
Gucci got sent for and really sent that someone back home (permanently).

But you dudes don't seem to get it. We recognize the difference between lyricism and entertaining music. Gucci is vastly more entertaining than a lot of clowns that suckas cry over not getting a push
My sentiments.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

funny thing is i never liked jeezy on so icey from the jump anyway. i also never understood how dudes could love jeezy and hate gucci. _'s had the same flow and they first albums was identical with jeezy being on def jam giving him a lil edge.
u cant possibly b serious... trap house had like 4 cuts total...

YO! ^ It was the Jeezy nut hugging. Dudes felt the need to take sides. Jeezy was on Def Jam, moving numbers. Thus, he was "better" than Gucci.

I, for one, have always been a fan. Even at the start of the beef. DF!!!

Wordddddddddd.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

same wit plies and so on... Ns just gettin dumber... and obviously they dont care...

gucci makes jeezy look like TI

Agreed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Shoulda rode the short bus cause Im ******ed on beats" - Gucci

Dude is entertainment he talk that street stuff and make u laugh and if u know anything about the streets dudes is always lookin for a good laugh and he gotZaytoven, Fat Boi and Drumma Boy blessin him with beats so yo trunk loves him too.

Gucci got his on lane and aint nobody like him yea at first listen u mite say he sound like Jeezy or whoever but after a while u got to respect dude causehe is unique in his own sense. stop taking this rap thang so serious

YO!
same wit plies and so on...
Plies is wack period.

But you dudes don't seem to get it. We recognize the difference between lyricism and entertaining music. Gucci is vastly more entertaining than a lot of clowns that suckas cry over not getting a push. DF!!!

Same %*@ i was gon say.

edit* i feel stupid mixing up the wrong cats.

Gucci don't care scales like yeah ( yeaaaahhhh) mojos there egg beat is there(beater) rip the block be the oj is here
Omg this is zone 6 here

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Young Easy

they first albums was identical with
STOP IT...101 is a street classic.

its my opinion. 101 aint no classic. solid album. it damn sure aint no classic. gucci album doesnt compete wit jeezys first in a lot of ways, but they wason the same tip basically. some of guccis and jeezy songs were damn near interchangable. shhhhhhhh _s had the same adlibs..

I'm off this whole week, so I'm going to try to catch up on some music. Someone give me the Gucci for Dummies.

^LOL at your first comment, first off. Here are some of my favorites:

-Swing My Door
-Lights On Lights Out
-My Kitchen
-745 (This is the Jeezy Diss. Straight piffery.)
-The Game (w/ Spot)

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I honestly thought the love for Gucci was only on this forum, but i was wrong. This negro really has a somewhat of a solid 'fanbase' His album sales might now show it, but i swear cats be on his mixtapes heavy. I think after he beat that murder trial, cats gave him the 'real +#+*%' stamp, so people respect him for that.

He's entertaining at best, same as Shawty Lo.
Don't do it neph...

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

^LOL at your first comment, first off. Here are some of my favorites:

-Swing My Door
-Lights On Lights Out
-My Kitchen
-745 (This is the Jeezy Diss. Straight piffery.)
-The Game (w/ Spot)

how u not gone put "traphouse"?

Back
Top Bottom