Where do you get a free month of xbox gold these days?

i remember that used to be easy to find back in the day but i don't remember how or where. i wanna try live out finally but i don't want to buy a year or whatever.

i remember that used to be easy to find back in the day but i don't remember how or where. i wanna try live out finally but i don't want to buy a year or whatever.

eBay has a few floating around. I remember games such as Grand Theft Auto 4 had a free month code. Most games only have 48 hour codes now. Try checking if your console has any free one months left. Just create a silver account and when it asks you if you want to purchase a gold account say no. If you have any left it will say you're eligible for a free one month. Most consoles have about 4.

eBay has a few floating around. I remember games such as Grand Theft Auto 4 had a free month code. Most games only have 48 hour codes now. Try checking if your console has any free one months left. Just create a silver account and when it asks you if you want to purchase a gold account say no. If you have any left it will say you're eligible for a free one month. Most consoles have about 4.

Most games you buy have free month certificates in case next to the game booklet.

Most games you buy have free month certificates in case next to the game booklet.

I never hooked my console up online but since it did die and had to be repaired i guess this one doesn't have any avaliable on it >_

I never hooked my console up online but since it did die and had to be repaired i guess this one doesn't have any avaliable on it >_

I just hooked up my XBox to Live last week.

Just by signing up you get the free month of Gold.

I just hooked up my XBox to Live last week.

Just by signing up you get the free month of Gold.

Damnit i hooked mine up to live awhile back cause i needed to download updates to play borderlands and didn't see any gold offer.

i'm really not good at this apparently.

Damnit i hooked mine up to live awhile back cause i needed to download updates to play borderlands and didn't see any gold offer.

i'm really not good at this apparently.

Every XBOX 360 has 3 free months of live.

Just make a new gamertag and follow all the steps until it asks you if you want XBL Gold. Choose No and it should say that you're eligible for a free month of Gold.

Every XBOX 360 has 3 free months of live.

Just make a new gamertag and follow all the steps until it asks you if you want XBL Gold. Choose No and it should say that you're eligible for a free month of Gold.

Get the Red Ring of Death. Then do the whole console replacement guarantee with Microsoft. Once your replaced console is sent back, you get a free 1-month XBL gold card.

Get the Red Ring of Death. Then do the whole console replacement guarantee with Microsoft. Once your replaced console is sent back, you get a free 1-month XBL gold card.

Just keep your profile on Silver for a long time and Xbox is gonna start giving you hella deals

At one point they were sending me emails giving me 1 month of live for $1

Just keep your profile on Silver for a long time and Xbox is gonna start giving you hella deals

At one point they were sending me emails giving me 1 month of live for $1

playstation-3-game-console2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom