Where do you get your PLANE TIX NT?

Yo so i searched the Gen forum found threads from 09, looked at a few of the sites. Got some cheaper flights than when i looked myself originally
Figured i'd ask again, see if theres any new spots that yall get some good deals on airline tickets

Outside of the normal (orbitz, expedia, travelocity, priceline) where do yall go to get your plane tickets???

Any advice/Tips for where to look or how to get em?

family travel agent.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I'll never fly Southwest again, I don't care how cheap the tickets are..

Why is that?
For me Jetblue.com they have Sac-LB flights for the low-low that I am 1000000% sure I won't find cheaper anywhere else.

But yes, any insight on where to find cheaper plane tickets would be nice, outside of kayak

Originally Posted by MECKS

craigslist, some people sell their points for cash

Have you ever done it/seen it done?
Just a quick look at google and i found a few boards talkin about how airlines dont accept the buying/selling of skymiles

I saw some ppl sellin vouchers and giftcards for certain airlines but id almsot rather pay the extra 100 bucks then deal with consequences or the hassle if its not 100% legit

my sister and wife have a coworker that his wife works for southwest and they sell us standby tickets for $50 dollars each. they never use them and they get about 4 per quarter of the year.
pimp.gif

Kayak combines all the deal sites. I'd go with that. Other than that it's Southwest.

there's an nter who posts his flight ticket purchases in the pick up thread, he gets his for DIRT cheap. idk how or who it is though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom