Where do you work? And how did you find your job?

Exactly what the thread title says. I've been looking for a job for extra cash lately, and the usual methods haven't been too fruitful. I'mlooking for some inspiration here, thanks in advance!

Unemployed.. chea.
pimp.gif

Before that, a supervisor at UPS. Got in through a paid internship (46k back in 05, yearly is probably about 48k now).

EDIT: Found the job thru my college's MonsterTrak site.

Starbucks, my friend quit then called me...i walked in 20 minutes later and asked if they were hiring
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

Best Buy, I got hired around October as a seasonal employee but they chose to keep me
same with me, but i was in november. kept me, now im a fulltime senior in Media/Gaming
smokin.gif

speedway superamerica

for you that don't have em in your state, it's a gas station. my dude is a manager and got me on when i needed a job badly. really helped a dude out. iowe him.

Valet @ a Ritz Carlton. My girls brother talked to the manager for me...

i work the overnight (
eyes.gif
)at a 24 hour gym like 2 blocks from my house.. my boy who werks regular hours there hooked me up cuz they fired the last dude for fapping to pron..
i like it tho i get too myspace/ niketalk /facebook all night and talk too thrustys who are on aim from 10-6..
pimp.gif
plus the free membership dosent hurt my health

LA Fitness - The Assistant Manager is my boy and when i didnt get hired for the Floor Monitor position they just had a opening for front desk. He called meletting me know they opened another shift up front.

office services at CDM (engineering company)

my father worked there for 14 years and knew the guy who hired me. so far, they don't regret taking me in, as i'm the only dependable person that theyhave. and i got a raise 8 months into the job.

Physical Therapist Assistant. I actually was a patient there and my Therapist aka my boss loved me and I would tell her how much I hated working at myrestaurant and then one day she was like do you want to work here? lol

Back
Top Bottom