Where does all the recent moves leave Chris Paul?

To me CP3 is still the best, most complete PG in the league. It's sad he's been relegated to playing with mediocre teammates in New Orleans. So with Melo's move to NY and Deron to NJ, that leaves pretty much one big name left: Chris Paul. The recent trend is obviously for all the superstars to form their respective "Big 3s." 
When will we see Paul move and to where? Orlando could be a viable option to pair with Dwight, but they just traded for Hedo, Gil, and J-Rich. If we wanna get crazy, we could consider an improbable move to the Clips to join Blake. What about Dallas if Kidd leaves? Let's see your predictions, NT. 

To me CP3 is still the best, most complete PG in the league. It's sad he's been relegated to playing with mediocre teammates in New Orleans. So with Melo's move to NY and Deron to NJ, that leaves pretty much one big name left: Chris Paul. The recent trend is obviously for all the superstars to form their respective "Big 3s." 
When will we see Paul move and to where? Orlando could be a viable option to pair with Dwight, but they just traded for Hedo, Gil, and J-Rich. If we wanna get crazy, we could consider an improbable move to the Clips to join Blake. What about Dallas if Kidd leaves? Let's see your predictions, NT. 

Waits for ppl to say LAthere's a chance of him going to NY depending on the agreement or maybe Orlando. Im leaning towards NY cuz of his friendship with melo

Waits for ppl to say LAthere's a chance of him going to NY depending on the agreement or maybe Orlando. Im leaning towards NY cuz of his friendship with melo

LA would most likely have to part with Bynum as the major piece of a trade. Do you think CP3 will wait to play in NY with Melo and Amare? They certainly don't have enough pieces left to make a deal, only option left would be through free agency.
I fully understand and expect CP3 to be disgruntled and possibly force the hand of New Orleans FO sooner than later. Hornets are currently sixth in the West at 33-25 with Denver, Utah, Memphis, and Phoenix close behind. 

LA would most likely have to part with Bynum as the major piece of a trade. Do you think CP3 will wait to play in NY with Melo and Amare? They certainly don't have enough pieces left to make a deal, only option left would be through free agency.
I fully understand and expect CP3 to be disgruntled and possibly force the hand of New Orleans FO sooner than later. Hornets are currently sixth in the West at 33-25 with Denver, Utah, Memphis, and Phoenix close behind. 

He either pairs with Dwight in Orlando or LA, or he goes to the Knicks.

If Deron ends up leaving the Nets then who the heck knows what kind of crazy ensues.

Same deal with Melo.

He'll want out (probably) but he'll want his $ too. He won't just bolt NO and leave $ on the table to sign with NY.

So, who knows.

He either pairs with Dwight in Orlando or LA, or he goes to the Knicks.

If Deron ends up leaving the Nets then who the heck knows what kind of crazy ensues.

Same deal with Melo.

He'll want out (probably) but he'll want his $ too. He won't just bolt NO and leave $ on the table to sign with NY.

So, who knows.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Chris paul to houston
pimp.gif

Who would Houston give to the Hornets if CP3 demands/forces a trade?
Even if Deron is unpleased at the moment about being a Knick, I think Avery and Prokhorov will do everything to sell the future meaning playing with Lopez and another "superstar" to make a New Jersey Big 3. I don't think NJ would have parted with Favors (especially), Devin, and two first-rounders if Deron wouldn't sign a long-term extension in July. It's now more likely CP3 joins Amare and Melo in NY than Deron bolting the Nets for the Knicks.  

Even if Deron is unpleased at the moment about being a Knick, I think Avery and Prokhorov will do everything to sell the future meaning playing with Lopez and another "superstar" to make a New Jersey Big 3. I don't think NJ would have parted with Favors (especially), Devin, and two first-rounders if Deron wouldn't sign a long-term extension in July. It's now more likely CP3 joins Amare and Melo in NY than Deron bolting the Nets for the Knicks.  

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

News has it Deron didnt know he was traded until he saw it on Sportcenter. So i doubt he agreed to any extenstion before the trade if he didnt even know it was going down in the first place.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

News has it Deron didnt know he was traded until he saw it on Sportcenter. So i doubt he agreed to any extenstion before the trade if he didnt even know it was going down in the first place.

This is why I believe when the lockout occurs, there will be some serious restrictions (hard cap, franchise tag, etc) put in place to prevent situations like this. It started with Lebron, then Melo, DW caught everyone by surprise, next up is CP3 and Howard. People seem to forget there are far more middle tier/small markets than they are big markets, and you can imagine owners of these small markets are fed up with their star players forcing their way out of town.

This is why I believe when the lockout occurs, there will be some serious restrictions (hard cap, franchise tag, etc) put in place to prevent situations like this. It started with Lebron, then Melo, DW caught everyone by surprise, next up is CP3 and Howard. People seem to forget there are far more middle tier/small markets than they are big markets, and you can imagine owners of these small markets are fed up with their star players forcing their way out of town.

Paul goes to NY, Dwight goes to LA

Dwight/Pau/Kobe
Bron/Wade/Bosh
Stat/Melo/Paul
KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo
Durant/Westbrook/Al Jeff 
nerd.gif

Deron/Sasha/Farmar
Boozer/Rose/_____  I need a name for Chicago, and then the NBA is ready for action

pimp.gif

Paul goes to NY, Dwight goes to LA

Dwight/Pau/Kobe
Bron/Wade/Bosh
Stat/Melo/Paul
KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo
Durant/Westbrook/Al Jeff 
nerd.gif

Deron/Sasha/Farmar
Boozer/Rose/_____  I need a name for Chicago, and then the NBA is ready for action

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom