Where does everyone work?

wait I thought ledafuture worked at the nike warehouse in wilsonville.......?

_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

I work in a warehouse driving forklifts. I like it cause my boss is a **** and has no backbone so i can work at my own pace...

Daycamp counselor at Montlake Community Center (currently relocated to Meany Middle School annex next to Miller CC). Just for the summer. In the fall, I may be headed off to NYC for an internship.

quick question, how old do you have to be to work at the footlocker in southcenter?
I rock Jayz and Nikes only

Quote:
is there anyone out of college on here??????????? :smile:
:D
happy.gif
URBAN OUTFITTERS :pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

^ How many malls do we even have in oregon... like 6? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

somebody hook me up with an office job! im sick of working at acura....
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

do I like my job? not really......BUT the pay is cool, the work is easy enough and the work flow is cool. I can wear jeans and sneakers.....fair amount of sick leave/vacation etc. My boss and immediate supervisor are cool.....dont ever really hassle me.
I just dont really CARE about what Im doing. I'd love a job that was something I actually LIKED doing. Something i could wake up every morning and look forward to doing.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Damn this thread is still around! :wow:
eek.gif

I'm still at Sears :\
ohwell.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

The Kenny (retirement home) not a bad job. highly recommend working at a retirement home as a first job. good starting pay at 9 and you always want to go for dining services! haha

clean cars at Auburn Auto Trading on Ambaum in Burien.
traffic datta at All Traffic Data
remodel houses (mainly kitchens and bathrooms) with His and Hers company
Team Pacific Northwest​

LUISDABEST206

haha How do you know MATT??

He left ADIDAS awhile ago. Been a couple years now I think. He told me a story about how Ichiro is one of the biggest Ayewholes he's ever met. haha.

KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

I use to work with with him on and off plus I worked with him. I also see him everywhere, hes the homie. Who are u? haha

Back
Top Bottom