Where does Family Guy rank with All-Time Cartoons?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

No love for the Boondocks?
1st season: meh
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

2nd season:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

3rd season:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Boondocks is a great show...they would have rivaled south park if it wasn't ended so quickly
eyes.gif

People do sleep on Phin and Ferb for real.

I used to like Family Guy.  Now it barely keeps my attention, I guess it just got played out.

People do sleep on Phin and Ferb for real.

I used to like Family Guy.  Now it barely keeps my attention, I guess it just got played out.

This episode was amazing. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
As sacrilegious as Lil' B's "+*@+ on my (thing)/ 'Cause I look like Jesus" bar, but equally enjoyable.
pimp.gif

This episode was amazing. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
As sacrilegious as Lil' B's "+*@+ on my (thing)/ 'Cause I look like Jesus" bar, but equally enjoyable.
pimp.gif

1 Simpsons
2 Darkwing Duck TMNT
3 Doug Darkwing Duck
4 Billy and Mandy Doug
5 King of the Hill Billy & Mandy

1 Simpsons
2 Darkwing Duck TMNT
3 Doug Darkwing Duck
4 Billy and Mandy Doug
5 King of the Hill Billy & Mandy

Family Guy is back on TV, in syndication with over 5 channels after being DEAD 5 years ago. DVD sales brought this show back to life. How many cartoons you know could pull that off? As much as I hate to say, most of these kids will know Stewie Griffin over Bugs Bunny
eek.gif

Family Guy is back on TV, in syndication with over 5 channels after being DEAD 5 years ago. DVD sales brought this show back to life. How many cartoons you know could pull that off? As much as I hate to say, most of these kids will know Stewie Griffin over Bugs Bunny
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom