Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

I know the sneaker "scene" is so hyped up now, everyone and there mother is collecting sneakers. But back in the day it was a sort of under groundculture.

I am wondering where all the og niketalk members are.

I want to see original screen names i dont want to see i have been a member since 02 but i got banned.

Where is jg3451,Ewayz,AirRev,collie27,Michael IP,air23air,kingmajix,Mr. Plump,Ceddie.

these are some of the og members.

i think AirRev got a job with Puma, and it was a conflict of interest for him to continue being an admin on this site, so he resigned. He was mad cool.

i think everybody else died, except for Ewayz.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

checkin in
[table][tr][th="col"]
Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]11/07/08[/td] [/tr][/table]

lol u are far from og, im looking for members 03 or earlier

Son, that avy is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dunkairs

checkin in
[table][tr][th="col"]
Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]11/07/08[/td] [/tr][/table]

since its impossible that i got banned & this is a new name right
grin.gif

checkin in
[table][tr][th="col"]

Got'em

But I'm sure they are all around lurking etc. NT has a new generation of members now.

I know the sneaker "scene" is so hyped up now, everyone and there mother is collecting sneakers. But back in the day it was a sort of under ground culture.

I want to see original screen names i dont want to see i have been a member since 02 but i got banned.

Where is jg3451,Ewayz,AirRev,collie27,Michael IP,air23air,kingmajix,Mr. Plump,Ceddie.

you lose

Good to see some og members with low post counts to, a lot of new nters be posting all day everyday

I know the sneaker "scene" is so hyped up now, everyone and there mother is collecting sneakers. But back in the day it was a sort of under ground culture.

you lose
quoting yourself FTL
laugh.gif

you lose
quoting yourself FTL
laugh.gif
eek.gif

you lose
quoting yourself FTL
laugh.gif

mmmm i guess.... what was ur og name that got banned?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

you lose
quoting yourself FTL
laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

you lose
quoting yourself FTL
laugh.gif

mmmm i guess.... what was ur og name that got banned?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you were right

i've only been here since 06
laugh.gif

I was just messin wit ya head

Back
Top Bottom