Where is the best place to find solid-colored t-shirts?

No word to tall tees; I need a nice fit with non-stretching necklines.

Does American Apparel fit the neckline criteria? Do any other brands fit both?

Thanks.

American Apparel is pretty good ans they have a variety of colors. I suggest the 50/50 shirt.

if you're looking for cheap ones go to Target and get the ones there. jerzees I think is the brand.

when I was in high school I got some plain t-shirts at express, one or two may have had the small logo on the sleeve but some were plain.

Originally Posted by infamousod

if you're looking for cheap ones go to Target and get the ones there. jerzees I think is the brand.
I have a black Jerzees (I think) tee that I washed like twice and faded something serious. I only wear it to workout now.

I like AA very much, but I wear my t-shirts smedium.

The Swapmeet. AAA ftw.
pimp.gif

swapmeet homie... eff Pro Clubs they tax cuz theyre pop but they really aint that good id go with AAA:.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I like AA very much, but I wear my t-shirts smedium.
That works out.

Are there any specific models you suggest?

I have no idea, sorry. I just go to the AA store around the way and cop. I don't think there's too many choices...

2919828780_bcec67fe1c_o.jpg

That is a 2XL AA shirt right there. The neck is one of the best I ever seen in a shirt def tight.

Honestly, I really like the solid color Fruit of the Loom tagless Ts at Wal-Mart. The material is good quality and maintains shape very well. I have severaland they hold up over time; no fading, shrinking, etc...The necks never stretch out and the neckline is high and tight so there is no sag. They cost $5.

They also make them in a long sleeve version, both with and without cuffs. They perform just as well as the Ts and are made of the same material.

like many have said..gap like specializes in solid color tees, in fact their other company old navy has the same tees for a lower price.

AA is ok, but their tee's tend to shrink a bit. AAA are the best I've worn, supreme prints on them as well, if that matters.

AA shirts are booty UNLESS you are sure you are getting the heavy weight.
I actually really like the Pro-Clubs, although I don't get them in tall or too big and get them mad cheap shipped to me by my homie who gets them by thedozen at the compton swap meet, all color super nice price and I wear them once or twice then give em out or retire them to "work shirts". Also avoidthat bulktshirts.com website. Run by weird religious folks (peep the t and the logo etc) and they scammed me and never got back to me after many messages thenfinally they accidentally answered and finally I got them to admit they never shipped shirts, they said they were going out of business and had been unable toreturn calls (but not unable to take an order and a payment) then they finally sent money back. Stay away.

Back
Top Bottom