Where is your God now, huh??? Christians vs. Muslim war in Nigeria.

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by sickickz23

OP u decided to post this on Christmas? I think u have a lot of hate in your heart. Seek a therapist asap

JOS, Nigeria — Explosions in Nigeria's central region killed 32 people on Christmas Eve and six people died in attacks on two churches in the northeast of Africa's most populous nation, officials said on Saturday.
It happened on Christmas Eve brah, be it Christmas or not this is the world we live in...
ohwell.gif

Dog, don't even attempt to try and save face on this.

A tragedy like this happens and you choose to present it by sardonically questioning the existence of the God of the people who just got victimized?

And let's not even consider how you used the "huh", you attached to the end of the question, in a mocking and condescending manner.

You are pathetic, and anybody who tries to cosign or justify what this dude attempted to do is even more pathetic.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

OP u decided to post this on Christmas? I think u have a lot of hate in your heart. Seek a therapist asap

JOS, Nigeria — Explosions in Nigeria's central region killed 32 people on Christmas Eve and six people died in attacks on two churches in the northeast of Africa's most populous nation, officials said on Saturday.
It happened on Christmas Eve brah, be it Christmas or not this is the world we live in...
ohwell.gif

Dog, don't even attempt to try and save face on this.

A tragedy like this happens and you choose to present it by sardonically questioning the existence of the God of the people who just got victimized?

And let's not even consider how you used the "huh", you attached to the end of the question, in a mocking and condescending manner.

You are pathetic, and anybody who tries to cosign or justify what this dude attempted to do is even more pathetic.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Exactly, nothing to say..Thanks for proving my point 

lol, and what point is it exactly you're trying to prove?
laugh.gif

Anyhow R.I.P. to my fellow countrymen, this is only going to get worse. Chukwu Odinani deliver my people from evil.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Exactly, nothing to say..Thanks for proving my point 

lol, and what point is it exactly you're trying to prove?
laugh.gif

Anyhow R.I.P. to my fellow countrymen, this is only going to get worse. Chukwu Odinani deliver my people from evil.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey
You know what's really funny my dad wants to take me there for three months.
YOU LYING!
Me and Nigeria are keeping our relationship mutual.

YOU LYING!

Originally Posted by Ginzo

YOU LYING!
r.i.p.
ohwell.gif

i haven't been back in more than a decade, my mom claims we're going next december.

YOU LYING!
r.i.p.
ohwell.gif

i haven't been back in more than a decade, my mom claims we're going next december.

Is religion the #1 all-time cause of death?

No. Money is the underlining cause, but religion gets the brunt of the blame. Everything is done in the name of religion.

Like the crusades for example. You can't tell me that wasn't for enlarging territory.

Is religion the #1 all-time cause of death?

No. Money is the underlining cause, but religion gets the brunt of the blame. Everything is done in the name of religion.

Like the crusades for example. You can't tell me that wasn't for enlarging territory.

YOU LYING!
r.i.p.
ohwell.gif

Hope you have fun bro. Get in touch with your Nigerian roots.
pimp.gif

I'm too americanized for that.

Also OP you sound like a prick.

Back
Top Bottom