Where my Angel fans at???? Official Offseason Thread: Pujols/CJ Wilson agree to Halos

Hottest team going into the All-Star break,the Angels have won 11 of their final 13. Since June 13, their 19-6 record is best in the Majors.

Thanks to interleague play
laugh.gif

Weaver - Haren Combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes are playing real good right now. my son loves the angels so i been takin him to games this year pretty often.

3 tix for $11 with fees included on stubhub then sitting 10 rows behind 1st base because ushers don't ask for your ticket ftw.

dudes are playing real good right now. my son loves the angels so i been takin him to games this year pretty often.

3 tix for $11 with fees included on stubhub then sitting 10 rows behind 1st base because ushers don't ask for your ticket ftw.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Hottest team going into the All-Star break,the Angels have won 11 of their final 13. Since June 13, their 19-6 record is best in the Majors.
laugh.gif

Weaver - Haren Combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey it wasn't minor league play 
laugh.gif

I wonder whats gonna happen if Morales ever gets healthy. Will he still have that power, and will Trumbo move to 3rd?

laugh.gif

Weaver - Haren Combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey it wasn't minor league play 
laugh.gif

I wonder whats gonna happen if Morales ever gets healthy. Will he still have that power, and will Trumbo move to 3rd?

Lost a winable game last night ,first of doubleheader almost done... you can tell that the bats arent in synch like they were before the break. Always tough to see a hot team get time off and lose that flow

Lost a winable game last night ,first of doubleheader almost done... you can tell that the bats arent in synch like they were before the break. Always tough to see a hot team get time off and lose that flow

-Cant lose the Texas series

- I want to see Trout leadoff with Aybar hitting 2nd so we can use that speed

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

LA Angels fans are like that huh? Only hop on when the gettin' is good...They start winning, ya'll start posting.
laugh.gif

where is this LA Angels team? I only know of one in Orange County.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

LA Angels fans are like that huh? Only hop on when the gettin' is good...They start winning, ya'll start posting.
laugh.gif

where is this LA Angels team? I only know of one in Orange County.
wink.gif

I'd like to see Hunter,Wells, Trumbo bat 3,4,5... Abreu just doesnt do it for me. Move him down in the line up.Big ol' guy cant even hit for power  
grin.gif

I'd like to see Hunter,Wells, Trumbo bat 3,4,5... Abreu just doesnt do it for me. Move him down in the line up.Big ol' guy cant even hit for power  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom