Where my Angel fans at???? Official Offseason Thread: Pujols/CJ Wilson agree to Halos

eek.gif
Did not see that coming, I thought for sure he was going to stay in St. Louis

This is me, not commenting about 'Albert the Angel', until it's officially official. I want to see them holding up jerseys before I thank the based god.

smile.gif
Proshares:
laugh.gif
he went and got his going out teeth to celebrate.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
University of Nike:
Ska probably got the assisted living facility hype as hell right now...

roll.gif
roll.gif
Cyber Smoke:
Them A-rod type contracts after your 25 is a no-go idc who you are. Hopefully they get 7 high level years from him
This. Even though I'm happy at the prospect of getting Pujols, I have to agree with your comment, and all the comments like yours.

This is me, not commenting about 'Albert the Angel', until it's officially official. I want to see them holding up jerseys before I thank the based god.

smile.gif
Proshares:
laugh.gif
he went and got his going out teeth to celebrate.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
University of Nike:
Ska probably got the assisted living facility hype as hell right now...

roll.gif
roll.gif
Cyber Smoke:
Them A-rod type contracts after your 25 is a no-go idc who you are. Hopefully they get 7 high level years from him
This. Even though I'm happy at the prospect of getting Pujols, I have to agree with your comment, and all the comments like yours.

What happens with Kendry Morales is he gonna be the full time DH now ? I remember that crazy year he had in 09' watch him have an ever better one since Pujols is in the lineup now.

What happens with Kendry Morales is he gonna be the full time DH now ? I remember that crazy year he had in 09' watch him have an ever better one since Pujols is in the lineup now.

Imagine the slander if Pujols numbers start to slip any time within the next few years
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine the slander if Pujols numbers start to slip any time within the next few years
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

damn pujols won,angels will be a problem good lord 
eek.gif
Just like when they signed Vlad back in the day....how'd that work out?  

dang didnt see this coming! lol

and im a white sox fan so you guys are going to be more tough now lol

Originally Posted by tim teufel

damn pujols won,angels will be a problem good lord 
eek.gif
Just like when they signed Vlad back in the day....how'd that work out?  

dang didnt see this coming! lol

and im a white sox fan so you guys are going to be more tough now lol

Last night I was like @@*$ a 10 year deal
this morning I woke up like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%%!! IT lets trade Santana and Trumbo for Hanley Ramirez next

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hmmmmm, I'll just let this serve as the off-season thread as well, even though it was made in July.
laugh.gif
No point in having two Angel threads for the apparent Pujols/Wilson signings, and this thread was made by an Angels fan, so we'll let it ride.

Definitely going to see all kinds of folks coming out the woodwork now, just like 2003.
laugh.gif

And I've said this before about the Angels, and this recent news doesn't change my stance: I liked that we won it all in 2002 with the roster of veritable no names. But since then, we've signed a bunch of big names, and I don't feel that has produced a championship roster… …

… …yet.
wink.gif

But apparently picking up a top pitcher in the game and a top hitter in the game… we'll just have to see.

Hmmmmm, I'll just let this serve as the off-season thread as well, even though it was made in July.
laugh.gif
No point in having two Angel threads for the apparent Pujols/Wilson signings, and this thread was made by an Angels fan, so we'll let it ride.

Definitely going to see all kinds of folks coming out the woodwork now, just like 2003.
laugh.gif

And I've said this before about the Angels, and this recent news doesn't change my stance: I liked that we won it all in 2002 with the roster of veritable no names. But since then, we've signed a bunch of big names, and I don't feel that has produced a championship roster… …

… …yet.
wink.gif

But apparently picking up a top pitcher in the game and a top hitter in the game… we'll just have to see.

Last night I was like @@*$ a 10 year deal
this morning I woke up like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif