Where my Mexican NTers at? Vol. *Dj Khaled Voice* We the bessssssssssss

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Box > MMA

Y por supuesto me llama la atencion las novelas, no has visto las viejas?

No mames. Personalment, estoy dispuesto a sacrificar un taco de ojo acambio de mejor actuacion. La calidad de esas novelas vale puros vergancitos.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

True. Las Viejas tan Guenisimas. But I hate to tell you that MMA is way better then Boxing. Boxing is *DEAD*
Boxing will never be dead. UFC and MMA on the other hand is a fad, just like people rocking Rosarios or Coach bags
laugh.gif

True. Las Viejas tan Guenisimas. But I hate to tell you that MMA is way better then Boxing. Boxing is *DEAD*
Boxing will never be dead. UFC and MMA on the other hand is a fad, just like people rocking Rosarios or Coach bags
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

laugh.gif

Si wey Its DEAD. All they do is Hug como maricones y ni dan Putasos. Sorry mijo que no agarras la onda. (Cough) Maricon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Si wey Its DEAD. All they do is Hug como maricones y ni dan Putasos. Sorry mijo que no agarras la onda. (Cough) Maricon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
A QUIEN le dices maricon? calmate piche chanate viviendo en Oregon. REAL Talk no one I know watches that $@@#. Te gusta verle la berijas a Brook Lesnar verdad cabron?
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
A QUIEN le dices maricon? calmate piche chanate viviendo en Oregon. REAL Talk no one I know watches that $@@#. Te gusta verle la berijas a Brook Lesnar verdad cabron?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif
Puro pedo. Pero la neta como que no hay mucho action en los Boxing fights. Now its all bout the UFC and MMA.

Back in the day, era mas chingon cuando estaba Julio Cesar Chavez. But cada quien tiene su Gusto. Its just my opinion Son.....

Originally Posted by mjviper

tacos Tijuana en Mo Val y en Riverside 
pimp.gif

Y arriba Sinaloa 

You from Riverside?
I never been to it but i always see a big *+# line, are they that good?

Originally Posted by mjviper

tacos Tijuana en Mo Val y en Riverside 
pimp.gif

Y arriba Sinaloa 

You from Riverside?
I never been to it but i always see a big *+# line, are they that good?

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif
Puro pedo. Pero la neta como que no hay mucho action en los Boxing fights. Now its all bout the UFC and MMA.

Back in the day, era mas chingon cuando estaba Julio Cesar Chavez. But cada quien tiene su Gusto. Its just my opinion Son.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pero Bien que la conoces Perra.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pero Bien que la conoces Perra.
laugh.gif

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif

All good Carnal. Everyone has different gustos. If you like UFC, more power to you. As long as you enjoy it, that all that matters.

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif

All good Carnal. Everyone has different gustos. If you like UFC, more power to you. As long as you enjoy it, that all that matters.

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif

Simon Compa. Que, You ready to watch the Pacquiao Vs Margarito? Should be good.
pimp.gif

No te creas Chuntaro.
laugh.gif

Simon Compa. Que, You ready to watch the Pacquiao Vs Margarito? Should be good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom