Where my NTers with high standards at? Vol. wouldnt smang it

i know that most of you have absolutely no standards when it comes to females

personally i  only date thoroughbred dime pieces

being an extremely handsome dude, why would i lower my standards? it doesnt make sense to me. im proud of my high standards
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

being an extremely handsome dude, why would i lower my standards? it doesnt make sense to me. im proud of my high standards

I do have standards but I'm not too picky. I still wouldn't smash the broads that NTers beast over and find them to be "thick" 
sick.gif

I do have standards but I'm not too picky. I still wouldn't smash the broads that NTers beast over and find them to be "thick" 
sick.gif

I for the most part only mess with very pretty girls as well. It isn't a good thing either. I've been brainwashed.

I for the most part only mess with very pretty girls as well. It isn't a good thing either. I've been brainwashed.

i got real high standards when it come to a relationship. but when it come to just smashin, hell i'll *+$% damn near any +#+%$

i got real high standards when it come to a relationship. but when it come to just smashin, hell i'll *+$% damn near any +#+%$

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

This is something you have to answer. Being "extremely handsome" doesnt have much to do with the calibur of women you date, unles you're going for straight birds. You need to upgrade your social status, then see what kind of women you'll be dealing with..

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

This is something you have to answer. Being "extremely handsome" doesnt have much to do with the calibur of women you date, unles you're going for straight birds. You need to upgrade your social status, then see what kind of women you'll be dealing with..

Originally Posted by eashawty

i got real high standards when it come to a relationship. but when it come to just smashin, hell i'll +%!@ damn near any +!%+%

Originally Posted by eashawty

i got real high standards when it come to a relationship. but when it come to just smashin, hell i'll +%!@ damn near any +!%+%

Back
Top Bottom