Where my post count go?

You guys have it better than me. Had to create a new account altogether because it didn't recognize my login. 
Yo im sayin....

I lost a whole damn account, it didn't have that many posts (300ish) but damn, I had that account since like 06/07.

In saying that, i'm liking the layout and interface of this site much better

We can fix all these problems. Let me know what the account name is and I can look into it.

If you lost all your posts then you must have created a duplicate account. Let me know your username and I can check it. Sometimes yuku formatted them strangely and they got screwed up in the transfer.

If you lost all your posts then you must have created a duplicate account. Let me know your username and I can check it. Sometimes yuku formatted them strangely and they got screwed up in the transfer.

i didnt create a duplicate account and im missing 10k+ posts...

Are people in here getting there posts back?
Sweet... fixed.

Wow man I havent seen you post in AGES! Welcome back.

I had 4.5K worth of post lost and my join day was 2 years off. It has been fixed, be patient guys.

I wish it was just my post..

RIP to my account
embarassed.gif

mine seems to have come back now i mean i was barely at the 300 mark and i lost ike 100 posts but now seems to be back . just happened by itself i guess

Still awaiting a fix for my yuku username (ootherocoo) to be ported over, and my post count....
tired.gif

If your username won't let you in you can go here - https://www.research.net/s/5G2CDZ5 - and fill in all your details to have them recovered. It can take a while because for security access to the database is limited and there is a bit of a backlog.

Back
Top Bottom