Where the hell is Richboy?

cj863

Banned
pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ijyk&feature=related

pimp.gif
 Rich Boy needs to put out more "visuals". He's had some bangers on all these mixtapes he dropped after his first & only album.He went off on this
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Last time I seen him in a vid, he looked like he turned into a stoner
laugh.gif

Polo put on mad weight
That Firts album was a classic
pimp.gif

I'm convinced that the "powers that be" didn't want to push him. Keri Hilson was in that Zone-4 camp and I guess they just went with her.

His first album was incredible. I played that all of 2007.

Rich be writing for other artists.

Interscope aint really puttin money behind Zone 4 because of the Keri & Lloyd "flops" plus its more of a production company now

Hit Boy, Ester Dean, Surf Club, Roscoe Dash and some other writers and producers are where they making there money

He should go the indy route and just get Polow to lace him with some tracks.

Rich boy had some deep tracks.

Originally Posted by cartune

Interscope aint really puttin money behind Zone 4 because of the Keri & Lloyd "flops" plus its more of a production company now

Hit Boy, Ester Dean, Surf Club, Roscoe Dash and some other writers and producers are where they making there money

Keri and Lloyd flopped?
and they still got Hit Boy, Ester Dean, Surf Club, AND Roscoe Dash?  
eek.gif

sick.gif
...Polow is winning. 

I'm honestly convinced it was in the top 10 most slept on rap albums of the decade. I really believe this. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

[table][tr][td]
A while ago Polow said now that he's rich, he's going to get fat. Guess he wasn't joking...
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Polow Da Don ate him

Spoiler [+]
91ewpy.jpg
eek.gif
I was at a hawks game last year and they put him on the jumbo-tron and announced who it was. All the 16-35 y/o black people had the 
eek.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
 face(s)

One of my favorite songs by him. Polo said Rich Boy coming soon but this was almost a year & a half ago.

Originally Posted by cartune

Hope bruh is still making some stacks. Rich is super slept on, hopefully he gives us some new material with less wack Supavillian tracks on it.

Back
Top Bottom